116.*

Daryl's POV

I jump awake, my skin soaked with sweat. I breath out shakily as I glance to my right, seeing Dani still asleep on her stomach. Her arms under head as the sheets pool around her waist.

I sigh climbing out of bed and walk over to the window. It's still the middle of the night as the moon is still shining. I close my hands into fists and lean against them on the window.

Memory after memory entered my mind as I slept and not goods ones. I still feel tense from dinner still believing that he isn't going to help us. Why would he? He believes because his people don't know right now, that everything's okay but sooner or later Negan and The Saviours are going to worm their way in.

Even thinking about his name makes me angry. And although I'm angry about what he's done, I'm more angry at the fact he's after my girl. I had to put up with this with Spencer and now him of all people.

Warm hands land on my abs breaking me out of my thoughts. She runs them up and down, making me sigh in content as she stands behind me. I feel her lips on my back as her hand moves further down as she teases with her fingers above my dick.

I clench my jaw as her hand moves even further down and grips me. I groan as she squeezes me before she moves her hand up and down. I grip her wrist stopping her movements. "Baby, we're standin' in front of a window."

She nudges my hand away as her movements start back up. "So? Let them see what's mine. Let them see what they'll never have." She whispers seductively against my neck, her breath causing goosebumps to rise.

My hands clench tighter against the window at her words as lean my head against my arms. Her hand moves faster making a groan slip out of my mouth. Her other hand runs up and down my abs making them clench.

"Feel good?" She whispers smugly. I growl, lowly in the back of my throat as I clench, feeling myself cumming. "You gonna cum?" She asks kissing my neck. My jaw clenches as I nod sharply and release onto her hand.

I breath out harshly as her hand pulls away from me. I turn just in time to see her licking my cum of her fingers making me slightly harden at the sight.

I look her up and down realising she is standing behind me in just the sheet from the bed. How can someone look so sexy just standing with a sheet wrapped round them?

I grab the back of her neck and bring her lips to mine, kissing her aggressively. Her hands grip my hips, her nails digging in them painfully. I slip my tongue into her mouth making her moan and all my resolute goes out the window.

I grab the sheet and pull it away from her making her gasp in surprise. I grip her waist and lift her up, her legs coming to wrap tight around my waist.

I turn us around and push her up against the window making her gasp as the cold glass presses into her skin. Her hands grip the back of my neck, her finger sliding through my hair before she grips it.

She wiggles her hips against me, making me slide inside her. We both groan at the feeling as I hold still. "Baby move." She whispers against my lips. I comply snapping my hips making her gasp.

Her falls back making her neck easy access as I lean down and pepper kisses all over. I drag my tongue across her throat making her clench around me. I do it again and she moans clenching me harder making me groan.

"Ya like when I do that darlin'?" I whisper in her ear, my lips grazing it. She nods her head frantically as her fingers grip my hair tighter, pulling on it. I feel her legs shake as she squeezes them tighter around me.