Epilogue.*

Danielle's POV

Two years later.

"Just one more bite. One more bite for mommy." I say in a silly voice to Jack. He laughs at my voice and I smile as he makes grabby hands towards me. "Is mommy funny? Is she funny?" He squeals again making me chuckle.

I hear the front door open and I look up seeing Daryl step in with his crossbow. He sets it down beside the door as he closes it before he turns around and smiles when he sees me and Jack. "Look, daddy's home." I wiggle my finger at Daryl.

Daryl comes up to us and crouches down next to him. Jack squeals when he sees his dad and puts his little hands on his dads cheeks making Daryl chuckle. "Did ya miss me buddy?" He smiles brushing Jacks hair back.

Yes, me and Daryl have another son. Jack. We had him only six months ago and let me tell you, he was a surprise but a good one. Daryl was so over-protective when I was pregnant with him.

Over these last two years, so much has happened. Me and Daryl got back together and he finally came home. Rick and Michonne are still together and Rick became our leader again but we still have the council, it's just keeps things easier. We've rebuilt Alexandria and it is thriving. We have more windmills, more houses, we even have our own farm. Hilltop is also thriving. Maggie is doing a great job as their leader. Both communities helped each other in building back up and these are the best two years we've had in a long time. Off course we still face the walkers but only when groups go out on runs and have the rare occasion where they decide to visit us here. Daryl still hunts but he doesn't do any runs because he doesn't like to leave the boys or me for too long anymore.

When he came home, it was still a struggle for me. It took me a while to let him back in and because I was still in love with Negan that didn't help. But we worked through it and a year later, my rings were back on my finger. Daryl really tried hard with me and as much as I got hurt, I loved him too much to let him go. That being said, this last year is probably one of our best years together. When he found out I was pregnant again, he was ecstatic. I remember when he heard Jacks heartbeat for the first time and saw him on the screen, he actually cried. And at the birth, he was even worse. He did the skin-on-skin thing with Jack and held him for hours. I thought at one point I'd have to pry him off of Jack. Daryl's become an amazing dad to our boys and an even better husband.

Footsteps run down the stairs and CJ comes barrelling into the kitchen. "Hey dad." He says to Daryl before pecking my cheek as he passes me. He's taken on Liams habits when it comes to me. He moves around the island and shrugs on his hoodie. "Where you going?" I ask in my mom voice.

"RJ's." He says simply. "Okay, say hi for me." I tell him as he walks to the door. "I will." He calls over his shoulder.

"Mama." Jack calls and I look back to him. "What's up chops?" I ask as I stand up and pick him up. I rest him on my hip as he lays his head on my shoulder. Daryl chuckles as he stands up. "Definitely a mommy's boy." He teases.

I nod agreeing. "All our boys are mommy's boys." I say smugly. He smirks and steps closer to us. "Yeah they are and what does that make me?" He asks. I smirk back. "That makes you my man."

He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling us into him. "Yes I am and don't ya forget it." He growls possessively, leaning down, kissing me deeply.

"Oh come on." I hear Liam groan making me chuckle as Daryl pulls away. We look over to the stairs, seeing Liam standing at the bottom glaring at us. "Every time dad. Do you always have to kiss her?" He asks as he leans against the wall and crosses his arms making his muscles pop.