31.

Danielle's POV

"You found 'em like this?" I question Tyrese. He practically dragged me, Rick, Daryl and Carol here to show us what happened to Karen and David.

They were burned. Someone burned them.

Tyrese glances at me. "I came to see Karen...saw the blood trail on the floor. Then I smelt it. Somebody dragged them out. Dragged them and then killed them!" He yells.

He takes a step forward to Rick whose steps back outta reflex. "You're a cop. You find them and then bring them to me." Tyrese demands. "You understand? You bring them to me!" Daryl tries grabbing his arm but Tyrese shrugs him off. "You need me to say it again?!"

Rick shakes his head. "No, no. I know what your feelin'. I've been there. You've seen me there. It's dangerous." He says. "Karen didn't deserve this!" Tyrese cuts him off. "David didn't deserve this. Nobody does."

Daryl steps forward again. "Alright man-"
Tyrese cuts him off grabbing his shirt and shoving him against the gate. "Man I ain't going no where until we talk about this."

"Hey." I step forward as Daryl raises his hand to stop me. "We're on the same side man." Daryl tells him. "Hey." I begin softly. "We've all lost someone. We know what your going through right now. But you gotta calm down Ty."

"She's right. Karen wouldn't want you being like this." Rick adds. Tyrese shoves Daryl away and swings his fist at Rick. Carol screams for them to stop but Tyrese ignores her and keeps throwing his fist. "Ty enough!" I push him back as Daryl grabs him. I offer Rick a hand up as he steps forward and raises his fist at Tyrese.

For gods sake.

Carol looks shocked as Rick gets on top of Tyrese continuing to hit him until Daryl pulls him off. He pushes Daryl away and looks at me seeing the disappointment on my face. His face changes as he realises what he's done.

I look at Carol seeing her stare at Rick looking a bit scared. I sigh and glance at Daryl as he looks at me. I shrug my shoulders in a 'I have no idea what just happened'.

I glance down to the bodies once more. Whoever did this did it for a reason. I just hope when Rick finds out, they have a good explanation.

******

"It's spread." Hershel admits. "Everyone who survived the attack in cell block D. Sasha, Dr S and now others." He tells us. "Jesus." Daryl mumbles as he rubs his hand up and down on my thigh. "So, what do we do?" Carol questions.

Hershels voice suddenly goes muffled as a wave of dizziness comes over me. I can feel my heartbeat in my ears as I start to get hot. I take a deep breath and undo some of the buttons on my flannel. After a few seconds the dizziness stops as I tune back into the conversation.

"...like we did with Karen and David." Hershel finishes. "The hell we gonna do about that?" Daryl grunts. "I'll ask Rick to look into it, try to make a fine line of who was where and when." Carol replies. "But what are we gonna do to stop this?"

There's something odd about Carol. She's earily calm about Karen and David. For some reason I can't help but think what if she did it?

"There is no stopping it. You get it, you have to go through it." Hershel replies. "But it just kills you." Michonne says questionably. "The illness doesn't, the symptoms do. We need antibiotics." Hershel tells her. "I thought we've been to every pharmacy near." I frown in confusion.

"There's a veterinarian college at West Peach Tree tech." Hershel tells me. "That's one place people may not have thought to go for antibiotics. The drugs for animals there are what we need here."