119.

Danielle's POV

He must of seen something on my face because he chuckles menacingly. "Oh come on now sweetheart, you ain't scared are you?" Without realising my hand drop to one of my knifes.

"Ah, ah, ah." Negan says in warning voice. "Simon!" He calls loudly over his shoulder.

Simon walks into our view and in front of him is Liam, with a gun pointed at his forehead. Negan looks at them with a pleased smile before he looks back at me. "Shall we?"

I swallow and nod. It's stupid to think that just because he doesn't have Daryl anymore doesn't mean he can find someone else to use against me. And he is using my son.

"Now let's go." He instructs. He holds his handout dramatically for me to lead the way to the main gate. I comply leading the way. Negan follows behind me, whistling as he did.

When we get to the gate Rick and Carl meet us. He looks back and forth between me and Negan before he looks behind us. His eyes widen when he sees Simon pointing a gun at my sons head. "What's going on?" He asks, his shoulders tight with tension.

"Well me and my sexy friend here are going for a walk. No worries, my men will continue the search." Negan chuckles. "Wouldn't want you to think I was distracted from the real reason we're here."

Rick steps forward aggressively putting his shoulder between me and Negan. "Dani isn't going anywhere." He growls. "She hasn't done anything. Daryl isn't here."

Negan rolls his head to the side so he's fully staring at Rick. "I believe you." He says and then smiles dangerously. "But my buddy Simon over there," He gestures over his shoulder. "Simon says Danielle is going with me and there's nothing you are going to do to stop it. Not while Ol' Simon got a gun to your nephews head."

I freeze when I see Simon press the gun more firmly against his scalp. Liam grimaces and glares at him, refusing to show any fear. I grab Ricks arm making him face me. "It's okay. Just- just keep an eye on Liam for me." I squeeze his arm and walk on stopping in front of Liam, as Negan stops next to me, keeping his eyes on me and my boy.

I squeeze his chin affectionately with a small but sad smile on my face before I glare up at Simon who smirks at me. "If I come back and he is missing one hair on his head, I will tear your throat out." I threaten making him falter.

Negan smirks at my threat and jerks his chin to the men on guard duty who open the gate for us. "Don't worry, we'll be right back," He assured Rick. "Feel free to wait up!" He laughs. "I would like to say it will only take twenty minutes but with a hell cat like her I'm betting close to an hour." I roll my eyes as his men laugh with him.

I like to see them laughing when I punch them in their throats.

Negan pauses and glances down at me, his face becoming serious. He regards me for a minute before a smirk spreads on his face. He glances at Simon. "If we aren't back in an hour out a bullet in the boys, Ricks and the little girls head." He orders before he looks back down at me as he continues to talk. "If I ain't back by then it means beautiful here put a knife in me and is coming back for y'all." He turns his eyes deadly as he looks at Simon. "Be ready." Then a  slow, seductive smile stretches across his face. "I would not underestimate her." We walk out of the face as I glance one more look at Liam seeing his face angry.

We walk a short distance down the road before he stops and picks up a hub cap from the ditch. "This'll do nicely." He says cryptically as he marches us into the woods. He walks fast and when I glare at him for it he laughs. "Only got an hour sweetheart, tick-tock."

I stumble after him for nearly a mile before he finally slows down enough for me to walk comfortably. He looks around us curiously contemplating a spot. It isn't a clearing per say but there's less underbrush.