104. Negans Visit Pt.3

Danielle's POV

I silently pass Arat and grab Daryl's arm. I pull him behind me to the fence. Before I get there, Daryl spins me and presses me against the fence making the cold steel press into me.

He grabs my throat with one hand as the other settles on my waist. He pushes his lips against mine kissing me hard and fast, knowing we don't have a lot of time. I kiss him frantically as I grip his hair in my fingers.

He pulls back so our foreheads are touching. "Do not come back with us." He commands aggressively which makes me shiver. He notices and smirks a little, shaking his head. "I mean it Nelle." I nod my head as I press my lips against his quickly. "I love you. Stay strong for me." I whisper and he nods. "I love you." He whispers back.

I peck his lips one more time before I walk off to where the gunshot sounded. A little smile tugs at my lips. I've missed kissing him. I've missed touching him. Hell, I've just missed him.

I quickly figured out the gunshot came from the infirmary. I walked in from the back to see Carl pointing a gun at a couple of Saviours.

Negan steps next to Carl to look him in the eye. "You should go." Carl snarls. "Before you find out how dangerous we all really are."

Negan smirks and looks over Carl shoulder to see me standing in doorway. "Oh I think I have a pretty good idea." I can see a dangerous glimmer of amusement in his eyes. "And pardon me young man and excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but.....did you just threaten me? Look, I get threatening Davey here but me? I can't have it. Not him, not me, not ever!"

"Carl just put it down!" Rick yells from the entrance. "Cuz listen to him." Liam says firmly, his eyes going to me. I can see anger in his eyes as well as worry.

"Don't be rude Rick!" Negan snaps not looking away from Carl. "We're having a conversation here. Now boy, where were we? Oh yeah, your giant man sized balls. Now, I like you, so I don't want to go proving a point here. You don't want that. I said half your shit so half is what I say it is."

Carl doesn't move but I can see he's considering what Negan said to him. Negan takes a step towards Carl. "I'm serious. Do you want me to prove how serious? Again?"

Carl still doesn't move. He doesn't want to give into Negan. I glance at Rick but his eyes are filled with panic. He isn't going to fix this.

I sigh harshly and step up behind Carl. He glances over his shoulder at me as Negan watches curiously. He held my gaze before he sighs and nods handing me the gun.

I hear Rick exhale behind me. I grab the gun and hand it to Rick without looking away from my nephew. I hold his gaze and he understands that he needs to step down and let me handle Negan. He nods saying he gets what I'm trying to say and I squeeze his shoulder in response.

"You know Rick," Negan starts making me turn my attention to him and Rick. "This reminds me that you have a lot of guns. There's all the guns you took from my outpost when you wasted my people with a shit ton of your own guns. And I'm betting there's even more. Which adds up to an absolute ass load of guns. Which, as this little emotional outburst has mad crystal clear, I can't have that. They're all mine now. So tell me Rick, where are my guns?"

Rick doesn't argue and doesn't hesitate. He just turns around and leads the way to the pantry. Carl breaks off from us once we're on the street. I don't blame him and it's better if he doesn't watch Negan play games with his dad. I told Liam to stay with him to make sure he doesn't do anything else.

Negan looks around and whistles so summon some of his men to follow us. I step forward to lift up the garage door when Negan stops me. His hand lands on my stomach. "Now, now boys where are your manners? You don't let a beautiful lady like Danielle here do the heavy lifting by her lonesome."