𝑜𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You stayed in the crowd with your hoodie on, trying to not get noticed.

'I swear to God if he finds out that I came to watch his match- his ego would force me to print his face on one of my shirts.'

You sweat dropped at the thought of your brother doing this-

He will force you to wear it 8 times a week.

Your eyes trailed to a blue-haired male from the opposite team.

He was Infront of the goal.

'Aint no way he's going to make them win. The distance is PERFECT.'

you crossed your arms over your chest waiting for him to score a goal for his team.

Everything was perfect until he decided to hit the ball toward one of his teammates who was AT THE WRONG PLACE.

Fail.

'OF COURSE YOU SMURF SUCK' you thought while standing up with your fist tighten.

'Wait a damn second my brother's team won' you noticed how a few people were giving you dirty glares so you faked a cough and sat back letting out a sigh.

You watched his team celebrate while cheering and screaming around.

Your brother was having an interview and kept a huge smile plastered on his face.

You tsked and looked toward the second team.

They were all trying to stop their tears as the loser just stayed neutral.

You hummed and let your head rest on your palm.

'He's weird...anyway'

You turned to look back for your sibling but he wasn't here anymore.

You narrowed your eyes and looked next to his teammates.

'Where did he go-'

You felt a weight on your back which made you trip.

_I knew it that you would come ! Kira said with a smirk while your tried to get him off of you.

_I wasn't here for you. You tried to make him think otherwise but it was totally a waste.

_oh ? Who then ? He asked with a smirk while letting go of you.

You tried to think of an answer fast and the only thing you could do was show a direction with your finger.

He followed it and it landed on the male you were observing earlier.

At this your brother squint his eyes seeming deep in thoughts.

_I..sa...gi he said more to himself while rubbing his chin.

_yes. You said neutral while starting to walk away.

_I didn't know that was your type (Name) ! He said while following after you.

☆__________________________☆

As you walked in, your mother immediately came to both of you and hugged you tight.

_I'm so proud of both of you ! Her grip on you was so strong that you felt your skin go blue.

_H-hey mom- Kira said

You tried to do the same, but no words came out of your mouth.

After she finally let go of you, she kept her hands on your shoulders.

_There are letters for you, they are in the living room. She said with a calm voice and a small smile on her face.

You just nodded and went where she said were the items.

'Who even uses letters those days-'

You took the one with your name and examined it.

"Japan football union"

'Blue lock... sounds like a pharmacy name ' you cringed at your thoughts and opened it.

<<_____________________________>>

You are sectioned for a new training program  :

<<_____________________________>>

You were about to read the rest when two arms landed on your shoulder letting go of the dispatch.

_LOOKS LIKE WE'RE BOTH GOING HUH !?

'A training camp ? It sounds fun

You smiled at him but his grip got stronger and he smirked.

_Also ! I'm sure a shirt with my face on it would suit you so well ! He said with an innocent smile.

your face went from happy to annoyed and you took a pillow and tried to shock him with it.

He let out muffed sounds while trying to get rid of it.

_KIDS THE FOOD IS READY !

'Kids.'

He took advantage in this moment of inattention and threw the pillow at your face.

_Hah ! He said while getting up and running away.

Letting out a tsk sound you ran after him with the pillow.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||

- short chapter -