𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You sat on your bed and let out a sight, rethinking about what Ego told you earlier.

'Us against a world level team, things are getting really EXCITING' as you thought about that Bachira turned on the TV and put something in particular that caught your eye.

You started listening to the TV without paying attention to them.

"International Spanish player, Leonardo Luna"

'He's cute smash.'

"International English player, Adam Blake"

'He looks old..... smash.'

"International Argentina player, Pablo Cavazos"

'His hair.... yeah smash.'

"International Brazil player, Dada Salva"

'.....pass.'

"International French player, Julian Loki"

'Smash.'

_I can't believe he's really 17. Isagi said surprised as you thought the same as him. Where is Rin ? He asked after shaking his head and noticing that the taller male wasn't here.

You eyed the room as well and smiled with satisfaction.

'No Rin.. and no superposed beds HA.'

_He's always busy at this time of the day. Bachira says without averting his eyes from the screen.

_Yeah he usually meditates. You said boringly before letting your head hit the pillow.

You weren't sure of what you were saying but you did saw him once and assumed that he kept doing the same thing since he was always out at the same hour.

You saw Isagi walk to the door and you stood up.

_Wait for me Isagi- you followed after him and you both made your way to where Rin was supposed to be.

_(Name) can I ask you something. He asked calmly as you hummed. Who did you team up with in the first match ? He asked while turning his face to you.