𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You were in the changing rooms with your jogging on and only a sport bra to cover your upper body while looking for the clean shirt you bought to get changed.

A small towel was set on your shoulders as you kept moving the stuff aside.

That, until you heard someone knock on the door and walk in with loud footsteps.

_(Name) Let's go eat together ! Bachira said while getting in your view.

Your eyes twitched with annoyance as he stopped to look at your exposed skin.

You took the towel off your shoulders and threw it at his face.

_What the hell are you looking at !? You asked while faster putting your shirt on.

His expression went from his usual childish one to his one-sided smile with that one look that usually confused you.

He let out a chuckle before getting out.

You tsked and took all your stuff before leaving.

☆__________☆__________☆

_Our last opponents are Team V. Iemon said as all of you followed after him.

You kept commenting about the only team left before you heard a familiar voice coming from the refectory.

_Stop. Iemon said while raising his hand.

You stopped next to him and waited attentively to hear something.

_So ? I'll give you informations about Team Z, so you can defeat them just easy. And I could get qualified as best attacker, and I promise to help you ! You heard Kuon say to someone that you couldn't identify.

A vein popped on your forehead before you walked in the refectory with fast footsteps.

_You coward im gonna destroy this disgusting brain of yours. Before he could turn around you tightened both of your fist together and hit his head.

He fell on the ground as you looked down at him with an annoyed look.

The rest of team Z walked in as Rachi started laughing hysterically on your side.

You ended up looking at the three strangers as they were already staring at you.

_Your offer really sucks. One of them said while fixing his glasses.

_He's right, I don't support your kind. Another one said before he turned to look at you.

He seemed to consider what to say for a second before smirking.

_Oh ? What a surprise, I thought there was only boys in there, right Nagi ? He asked while looking at the only one left, he had white hair and was half asleep over his dish.

_Hmm ? "Nagi" said while taking a moment to look at you before letting his head rest back on the table, but this time toward you. His eyes then turned to Kuon as he spoke. Can we leave.. come one carry me. He told his teammate as you raised a brow to the scene.

_Come on Nagi, should I remind you that we came there because you were hungry ? The purple haired guy asked while standing up and taking Nagi on his back.

They started leaving but Kuon stood up.

_Wait a second ! I am sure that we can find an agreement !

_Say Reo.. why is this guy like this ? Nagi asked.

_To win. Reo simply said as the white-haired male asked more.

_He has to do that much to win ? Sucks to be him, he's weak, I would've stopped playing if I was him. Say Reo.. is football that fun to keep playing as a loser ?.

Kuon seemed taken aback as you tried to hold yourself from laughing as Raichi was already chuckling on your side.

_Wait a second. Isagi called out.

_Who are you ? Reo asked while eying Isagi.

_Don't underestimate soccer ! Isagi yelled while eying Nagi.

_I asked you, who. are. you. Reo said as his gaze darkened.

_I am Isagi Yoichi, from Team Z. He confidently said as the rest of team Z stood behind him.

'Embarrassing-'

You took a step aside which caught team's V attention.

_And you, what's your name? The guy with the glasses asked.

You gulped before standing more properly.

_(Name) (Lastname) from team Z obviously. You say with a neutral expression as he mumbled something while fixing his glasses.

_(Name).. Nagi repeated to which Reo reacted by looking at you as well.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||