𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You let out a deep breath and started stretching your arms over your head while being on the verge of your side of the stadium.

You were, you and your 'team' waiting for team V to come.

'We're always there first here somehow-' you thought while looking behind you.

Before turning back infront of you, you heard footsteps and a shadow started covering your view.

You looked up and saw a familiar face.

As you noticed his height you let out a yelp and stopped what you were doing.

'IS THAT THIS NAGI DUDE !? HE LOOKED LIKE A SHRIMP BAKC THEN HOW COME I DIDNT NOTICE THAT!?-'

He looked down at you and tilted his head aside.

_Hmm ? He only said as someone ran to Him from behind before setting his hand on his shoulder.

_Wait for me Nagi ! And- oh hey (Name). Reo waved to you as you waved back.

_Hey Reo. You simply said as he smiled before looking behind you and his expression went back to neutral.
Ah. We're late again, looks like we don't have much time to stretch. He said while putting his hands on his hips.

_I don't want to stretch it's tiring.. Nagi said while looking aside with a bored look.

_Don't start with me ! Reo said as someone caught their attention from behind.

_Reo ! Nagi ! Come here We're not done talking! Zantetsu said while fast-walking to them.

Before you could hear any more you took a step back before turning and walking to one of your teammates.

☆__________☆__________☆

V|| 1 - 0  ||Z

you let out a surprised sight as you studied the board that showed the actual score before your gaze trailed to Nagi.

He was talking with Reo as you looked at him intrigued.

'First I didn't notice his height and now this- how interesting can this guy get.' You thought at the same time he turned his face to look at you.

You were at least ten meters away from him as he just stared at you boringly.

You tried not to look away first to win the competition you put to yourself to not look away but after he blinked you lost it and looked away with an annoyed expression.