𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You stretch as you and your team reach the stadium where you'll go against the world level team.

You eyed your teammates and saw Iasgi talking non-sense with Bachira who's playing along.

Aryu was playing with his hair not too far from you and the last one was Rin that you didn't see anywhere.

That's until you heard a cold voice.

_We'll destroy them. He said while stopping on your side.

_We better do- you say while feeling your muscles tense.

He hummed boringly and looked at you from the corner of his eyes.

You straightened your back as the opposite team walked in and set your hand on your hip.

They started speaking in English while eying all of you.

Even tho you did speak it as well you couldn't hear what they were saying.

'I should thank my mom for forcing me to study this language' you eyed them one by one until meeting the gaze of the blonde who was already staring at you.

He had a big smile on his face and once you looked toward him he gave you a wink.

You blinked a few times before looking away with a frown.

Rin who saw the whole thing narrowed his eyes and looked at the rival team.

_They are laughing- Isagi started as Bachira spoke.

_Honestly I don't understand anything. He said proudly.

_It is not complicated, they are making fun of us. Aryu said.

_Of course they are. You said more to yourself while gritting your teeth.

ᴱⁿᵍ_And look at the girl- what is she even doing here- one of them said and this time you heard.

ᴱⁿᵍ_Listen there you- You started as he turned to you with a raised brow.

ᴱⁿᵍ_Hah- I still have to think on what i am going to spend this money on. The taller one with blond hair said with his arms folded and a neutral expression while eying you down.

'THEY DONT EVEN GIVE ME THE TIME TO TALK-'

ᴱⁿᵍ_Is this game like a part-time job to you. You heard from behind you.

You slightly turned and saw Rin right behind you.

ᴱⁿᵍ_YEAH that's right, there is no reasons to come to a place like that if we already know the issue of the match. One of them said with a confident smile, his name was Dada Silva if you remember well.

ᴱⁿᵍ_Im gonna crush you and turn your little Japan trip into trauma, do you understand. Rin said as you stepped aside to let them argue.

You let out a sight and when looking up, a guy with colorful hair was staring at you with a curious expression.

ᴱⁿᵍ_Something's wrong ? You asked more aggressively than you were supposed to as he kept studying you.

ᴱⁿᵍ_Not at all. He said but kept staring at you.

ᴱⁿᵍ_I like your spirit your damn brat- you heard them talk before the man who winked at you earlier stopped them by extending his hands infront of each of them.

ᴱⁿᵍ_That's enough guys, you two are acting like children. He said calmly with a smile. You are Rin Itoshi right ?
He said before turning his head to him.
You're Sae Itoshi's brother. If you both are related I can bet that you should be talented as well. He said cheerfully as Rin gritted his teeth.

You didn't need to know him well to get that he hates being compared to his brother, you made your way to them and stepped infront of Rin while looking toward the blond with a awkward smile.

ᴱⁿᵍ_Yeah he's really amazing and that's why he got to go stretch Right Rin ? You said as you grabbed his wrist and waved at them before walking away.

You heard the blond chuckle behind you and say.

ᴱⁿᵍ_Sure, good luck ! He said with confident and a full of joy tone.

Rin didn't react to your gesture and only followed you.

_What did you talk about with Them ? Isagi asked while staring at something behind you when you both got closer.

_Nothing important. All I know is that I want to see them devasted after getting crushed. You said while letting go of Itoshi.

_The third selection of Blue lock is about to start, please get into positions ! The feminine voice from the speaker spoke as you pitched your nose edge.

'Hell.'

☆_______________☆

(Team Blue Lock)
||1 - 0 ||
(Team World Five)

'HAH THEY SUCK.'

You thought when you saw Rin score.

You all got in spot again and the ball was with Loki.

Isagi tried to stop him but failed.

You got ready in case he dribbles Rin as well with a frown on your face.

'Nah Rin will stop him-'

And he passed next to him.

'Nah Rin didn't stop him-'

You started running toward him when he hit the ball to score, his eyes widen when he saw you so close and hit the ball with his calve for the item to go back to him.

'HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE'

he turned you his back before getting behind you and score.

(Team Blue lock)
1 - 1
(Team world five)

You looked toward the goal confused before straightening your back, and when you finally looked away he was standing infront of you with a smile and his hands on his hips.

_Good job. He told you with a close eyed-smile before walking away.

'And this guy is our age.'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||