𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

U20 JAPAN

0 - 0

TEAM BLUE LOCK

The match started and you immediately put on the formation Ego came out with.

Nagi, Chigiri and Isagi kept passing the ball to each other before reaching a certain spot on the stadium.

Isagi then gave the ball to Bachira who came from left.

He dribbled a few opponents as they widened their eyes in surprise.

And when he was about to score.

He made his way through all of the players, his moves were similar to the one of a reptile before stealing the ball from Meguru.

You squint your eyes from your spot before hearing him speak.

_People often refer to strikers as robbers and defenders as cops. He started before stopping in his move. So on my watch...I ain't letting no robbers steal any goals.

'Oliver Aiku... attractive.. very attractive indeed.'

The crowd started cheering louder before you made your way behind him and slide your body on the side to hit the ball away from his grip.

_Nagi ! You shouted as he took the item away.

Aiku turned to look who "stolen" the ball from him only to see you running past him, you winked at him and ran to get in a good position to be of a good use in this match.

Time to pass to the second formation.

Otoya received Nagi's pass before running toward the goal.

Someone who looked like a "tatted up Buddha" according to Eita started blocking his each move.

You made your way behind him and waited for Otoya to notice you.

Once he did it took him a moment to find out how to pass you the ball without the number 5 from the rival  team taking the item away.

His technique was fast and it magically worked.

You let out a satisfied sigh before turning only to be met with a chest infront of you.