𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

'Isagi you useless sh*t WHY are you on the bench.' You thought while eyeing him outside the stadium and it was time for you and Kaiser to try your plan.

But unfortunately both Erik and him won't come to any use.

Your eyes slightly widened in anticipation when you saw Ness getting the ball at the perfect spot, you shared a quick look with Kaiser and he nodded at you.

As sxpected Ness passed the ball to Kaiser and you ran slightly infront of him on the other side of the arena.

He checked a few times to be sure you're at the good spot and kept making his way to the net.

However once near the target, Bachira came into his view and tried getting the item away from him.

It took you a second to analyze the situation and you stopped running.

'Nah our pan will have to wait it would be too embarrassing to overdo here-'you thought and put a hand on your hip.

Kaiser noticed your move and wasn't surprised since he saw the same opening as you did.

He hit the ball and scored.

Right after he raised both of his arms slightly behind him and lowered his head.

_Executed~ he said and you still questioned the fact that in the two weeks you passed on his side he actually wanted to try "teamwork".

Bastard München
1 - 1
FC Barcha

Ness made his way to him and so did you.

He threw a quick glance toward you and you only showed him a thumb up.

_As expected the world.
Is full of nasty Ego's. Bachira said from behind you while playing with the ball. You're the best Kaiser, I'll crush you. He told him as his eyes darkened.

You let out a sigh and looked back to the board.

'Istg I am worse than an mpc someone give me a character development-'

_HEY HEY ! You heard someone shout while coming with his arms open. My blood is boiling ! That's some pretty great entertainment being made here ! He said and you resconized him as Lavinho from the opposite team.
I wasn't planning to come out but... he started and removed his sun glasses.

_Let's use my three minutes~ Starchange system! I'll join the battle ! He said and removed his jacket throwing it aside.

_Your immaturity hasn't changed a bit. You heard THAT one voice and almost froze on spot. If the balance collapses what is there to teach you idiot... Noel said while removing his jacket himself and walked in.
Why'd you got to be such a pain ?

_Since the champion's league final right ? Lavinho asked probably referring to their last match.

_It was the semi-final idiot. Noel corrected while Kaiser leaned to speak near your ear.

_He sucked so much that he didn't make it to the last two matches. He said before leaning back.

You had to bit on your lip to prevent the laugh from exiting your lips while Kaiser was already chuckling quietly behind you.

_Anyway Cyborg data guy ! With you and your boring "rational football" my heart goes out to the boys under your guidance ! Lavinho said while smirking widely.

_Yours is a team of children without a proper adult. Noel said and you thought you were going to pass out from holding your laugher with a neutral face.

_THE BABY'S GONNA KILL YA Lavinho shouted offended to his comment.

_Listen, we're changing players. Noel started. Get ready Isagi Yoichi. He spoke while looking toward you.

For a second you thought that you had to go out until someone spoke.

_Wait a moment ! When it comes to the training numbers aren't i better than him ? Kenyu asked while standing up from the bench.

_Yes. Noel confirmed while you raised a brow.

_So why not me !? He asked as Noa took a second before speaking.

_It's fan service, the world wants Isagi Yoichi. He said and you sweatdropped.

'I swear Isagi is taking my mc moments from me-'

_A-and  how about (Name) !? She's on the stadium since the start ! He said as you blinked fakely offended.

_General service the team wants her. He said and threw a fast look toward Kaiser and Ness.

You were confused at his words but didn't mind since the only thing that matters is that you will keep playing.

_WHAT THE HELL- Igarashi started before Raichi stood as well.

_ONLY BECAUSE THEY GOT THOSE SPOTLIGHTS AT THE U-20 MATCH HUH-

_SHUT IT YOU JEALOUS IDIOT- you shouted back at him while he took a step closer from the bench.

_YOU B*TCH IM GONNA THROW YOU OFF THE WINDOW WHILE YOU SLEEP-

_THERE IS NO WINDOWS IN BLUE LOCK YOU'RE GETTING DELUSIONAL-

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||