𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Blake was running with Isagi on his side as your teammate tried to get the ball from him.

And then suddenly the opponent pushed him with his shoulder which made Isagi lose his balance.

_Move, I'm interested in women only.

You ignored his comment and jumped Isagi's laying body before taking his place next to Blake.

_Sorry Isagi ! You shouted while looking at the Item still at the blonde's feet.

_Oh ? That's better. He said before running closer to you.

_What- was the only thing you can say before he spoke again.

_Wanna see a trick ? He didn't let you finish that he hit the ball with the back of his calf before jumping and sending the item toward the goal with his head.

You stopped running after his action and stared at the goal with sweat forming on the back of your neck.

When you straightened your back you were surprised to see Blake just infront of you, dangerously close as his chest almost touched yours.

_What do you think ? He asked referring to his "trick" with a raised brow and his hands on his hips.

You tilted your head.

And tried to step aside but he only followed your each movement.

'What did i think. What did I think. WHAT DO YOU THINK I THOUGHT-'

☆______________☆

(Team Blue Lock)
1 - 4
(Team World Five)

You were staring at the score and then turned to the opposite team.

'Soccer sucks'

You thought while brushing the sweat off your forehead with the back of your hand.

'And that's exactly why I adore it.'