𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_Your attention everyone, both match 5 and match 6 of the neo egoist league are now finished ! You briefly sighed and focused on what the speaker had to say in anticipation while everyone went to stand in front of the screen. We now move on to the auction rankings. without further ado... 

You stopped listening the moment a list of names had appeared on the screen.

1st Michael Kaiser 320.000.000 YEN 

2nd Isagi Yoichi 150.000.000 YEN 

3th Barou Shoei 130.000.000 YEN

4th (Name) (lastname) 72.000.000 YEN

5th Bachira Meguru 66.000.000 YEN 

Seeing Kaiser being on top of the ranking was nothing surprising, the only thing catching your attention is your own value, it has barely gone up.

'Sexists.' Your eyes narrowed as while still eyeing the ranking before hearing someone shouting behind you.

_YOU DID IT ! KAISER ! Ness went running to Kaiser who had his back facing you and the screen.  ONE STEP CLOSER ON BEING THE BEST ACE-

_Shut up you fucking idiot. Kaiser, the veins on his neck looked they were about to burst as he looked at the ranking for a second.

'oh.'

_I don't care about the 320 million. All i see is that i am a trash player who has lost to this ass.

You kept watching the scene unbothered before noticing something from the corner of your eyes.

_Igarashi- ? You raised a brow when seeing him staring at the German players with his arms crossed.

_Rich ass is acting all picky. He muttered while gritting his teeth.

☆___________☆____________☆

- A day later... -

_WHY IS MY VALUE LOWER THAN HIROI'S ??! Raichi shouted while you were sitting on the fake grass in the training stadium not too far. I AM NOT PISSED AT ALL THOUGH.

_You look oddly satisfied. Hiori who was sitting next to you said.

_Dude can't hide the fact that he's hyped from his offer... Kurona deadpanned.