𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Hello, how are you enjoying the story so far ?

(Y'all are strong for reading almost 90 chapters)

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Karasu🤺

Babe tf did you do to Shidou ?

Shidou who

(Karasu🤺 sent a file - click to open)

Rin is losing it

You thought twice before eventually giving in and opening the file.

'Lord bless me.' You thought as the video charged.

"Fucking idiot" Karasu was snickering on the video while his face was the only thing you could see on the screen, it looked like he was walking while you heard some foreign curses on the background.

"Yo Rin" Karasu called out while the camera switched to show Rin standing in front of a door with a towel on his shoulder still with his blue lock uniform trying to force the door giving you flashbacks.

Flach-back

_All three of you. Rin started shut up before I make you sleep outside.

_Outside !? Aoshi asked as you heard Aryu tsked.

_Me. You don't threaten me like this.

_I didn't know that you had a light sleep Rin. You teased still in pain.

_Don't make me repeat myself. He said.

_Or what ? Aryu asked while talking a little louder as Aoshi tried to hide under his blanket.

_Yeah or what, Itoshi. You asked with an almost invisible smirk.

☆____________________☆

_That's not sty' at all. Aryu said while playing with his hair as you were all three locked outside of the room.

End of flach-back

You focused back on the video seeing Karasu still provoking Rin.