𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

-15 left minutes before the match-

In the changing rooms.

'I'm gonna pass out.'

_Check it out (Name), does it suit me ? Bachira asked while showing you his jersey with number 8 on it.

You tilted your head and answered with a side smile.

_Perfectly even. You winked at him and he let out a giggle.

_We're really playing agaisnt the U20... we've come crazy far. Chigiri said from his sitting position.

_Hello all. Ego said while walking in, interrupting your conversation with his act. I decided which players will be on the bench. As he said so twelve names appeared on the screen aside.

You almost let out a chuckle when seeing Barou's name but stopped yourself from doing so.

_Now in the past two weeks, with the stole goal of winning this match you have all succeeded in coming together as a team. Ego continued before fixing his glasses. The world does not know any of you yet. Is this not the ultimate stage ? In this upcoming 90 minutes change your fate.

As he said so you almost throw up out of nervousness but decided to hide your head in your jersey instead.

_Today you will crave your egos into the world. We're winning this, Blue Lock.