𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

One week left before the match against the U20

.5 Goals left.

You let your hands rest on your knees while you stared at the board.

You were infront of the ball while the blue lock man waited for you to try and score.

Without much efforts the ball went in the net and another ball came rolling to you.

You were about to hit it again when someone came running from nowhere and hit the item that scored.

You for a second felt your heart stop at the thought of the remained goals number to increase for "cheating" since it wasn't your score but let out a sigh when you noticed that there was now 4 left.

_Whay is my favorite Blue Lock chick doing~ a voice said as you felt an arm set over your shoulders.

_I am the only girl here- you reminded him while giving him a confused look to which he winked at you.

_That's what makes you so unique~

You rolled your eyes and hit the ball again.

3 left.

Karasu crossed his arms over his chest and watched you score the three goals before you stretched your arms over your head.

You then started leaving and he ran to get to your level.

_What are you going to do now ? He asked while you let out a satisfied sigh at the thought of your day being done for.

_Dinner and then pass out on the bed. You calmly said before realizing who you were talking to, even if your words were nothing but genuine this guy would always find a way to deform them.

His look said enough and when he was about to speak you covered his mouth with your hands.

His eyes showed that he was smiling probably amused to your gesture.

And without warning he brought one of his hands to your waist.

You widen your eyes and tried to move your body away from his but he grabbed your hand that was on his face and leaded it next to his head when he had a firm hold on your wrist.