𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You were looking for a place to sit with your trail in the refectory before seeing Rin all patched up.

As you set your trail on the table about to sit infront of him you had to cover your mouth with the back of your hand to prevent the laugh that was about to escape your lips.

'Someone tried to knock him out with the ball or what-'

_Hey Rin. You said with clear amusement in your voice.

He only glared at you without saying anything.

_Don't mind me asking what happened to you ? You asked finally calming down.

_What do you mean. He asked as if it wasn't evident enough.

_Your fa- you were cut short when someone heavily set their trail on the table next to you .

_I did that ! Shidou said before sitting next to you.

You tried not to laugh as you saw his face all patched up as well.

_And he got electrocuted. Rin said clearly annoyed by his teammate.

_HE WHAT ?!

_This crazy guy, Ego Jinpachi, he did. Rin calmly said as you imagined Ego appearing on the stadium with a teaser.

Rin guessed your thoughts and let out a sigh before standing up with his now empty trail.

_He used an anti-riot shock. Was the last thing he said before leaving.

_He used what. You guessed that it was probably on the uniform you despised.

_This guy. I hate him. Shidou started as you tried to finish your meal as fast as you could to leave. Don't look at me like this~ I don't bite you know. He teased before you hardly swallowed your food.

_What makes me think that you won't try to attack me with this. You said while eyeing his plate.

_Well depends~ would you keep annoying me with random questions ?

_I only asked one and it doesn't even count. You said before looking infront of you.

You heard him let out a dry chuckle before you looked at him with the corner of your eyes.

_Just wait for me to finish eating. He said before turning back to his food.

'I am NOT doing this.' You thought before standing up.

_Go wherever you want you can't run from me~

_Sure thing. You said before walking away and getting rid of your trail.