𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You got out of the changing room while scratching your skin on your neck with an annoyed expression which intensified when you noticed that the rest of your team left without you.

It took you ten whole minutes to find your way as you were already tired of running around.

'Wait... i think I forgot something- MY JERSEY-'

You ended up going back to find it before making your way back to the main hall.

The door opened revealing you breathing heavily with a murderous aura.

You walked with fast steps to your team and grabbed Rin by the collar of his jersey.

He stared at you boringly before you spoke.

_I know they listen to you- why didn't you wait for me I ALMOST GOT LOST you said while still breathing heavily.

_You were taking too long. He calmly said before grabbing your wrist.

_That's not true (Name)~ Rin only wanted to be there first team here ! Bachira joyfully said behind you as you gritted your teeth and noticed that there was already another team here.

You let your tensed shoulder relax when you noticed that you already knew some of them.

_Chigiri~ you said before getting on his side as he pretended to be annoyed even tho he was happy to see you.

_Oh (Name), hello. He said as you smiled, you were about to start a conversation when another team walked in.

Your expression went back to neutral while you settled a hand on your hip.

'How odd, I never saw any of them.'

_Who are these guys ? Isagi asked while sweatdropping.

You narrowed your eyes before they stopped infront of your team.

One with dark purple hair stopped infront of you and put his hands in his pockets.

_Oh ? A chick~ you got lost or something ? He asked while staring down at you.

You couldn't answer that the next team entrance was announced, and you both turned to see them.

'I never saw those guys too-'

Then the fifth team.

You were surprised at the number of players you never saw.

Your eyes light up when you resinized Ikki Niko walk in.

He noticed you and seemed surprised to see you there.