𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

'Nah that ain't a match anymore' you thought while staring at Lavinho and Noel playing against each other while dribbling the rest of you.

'THAT A WHOLE WWE DUEL'

you watched as Isagi tried to get to them
And only offered Lavinho an opening by doing so who scored.

You muffed a chuckle with your hand at Isagi's action but stopped when you saw the score board.

Bastard München
1 - 2
FC Barcha

_Hey Hey Yoichi. Kaiser said while walking past Isagi. You screwed up big time clown boy. You're far from their level~ he said and stopped. The cut in between those two. He said and you nodded to yourself.

'Dang i love you Isagi but Kaiser just spoke my thoughts.'

☆_____________________☆

Bastard München
2 - 2
FC Barcha

After this "showoff" goes from Noel Noa he walked out the stadium and said something to Kunigami and Isagi while leaving, something that you couldn't hear from your position.

But when he sat back on the bench his eyes stopped right on you, as if he wanted you to know something but what.

'Y'all expect me to read minds now-'

You could feel the big tension in between Kunigami and Isagi as you went in thoughts.

'Dang these two seem like they're about to get on each other's throat.'  You thought amused. 'Hah maybe I'll be the one scoring the last goal if I use them' you thought sarcastically until the smirk on your face faded.

'Yeah maybe..'

Do it.

You shake your head to get the thought away and got ready for the last minutes of the match.

First action was Eita passing the ball to Bachira who went past Isagi.

It didn't last long before Grim took the ball from him and passed it to Ness who was aiming for Kaiser who stood not too far from you.

But instead Isagi got in the way which surprised you since he succeeds at taking the item, he seemed to think about something and missed his shot that went to Grim once more.