𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You walked on Nagi's side while Bachira  was excited to play again.

You were fighting the urge to fall asleep on spot but kept walking.

Your sleeping schedule changed since you stayed up late and overslept, thing you can forget now that you are back in Blue Lock.

You all arrived at the end of the hallway before arriving in a center room where you were surprised to see the U20 being here as well.

You blinked a few times and the first to speak was Isagi.

_The U20 players !? He shouted as Aiku stood infront of his team.

_Ego called us. He said with his usual smile before Bachira and Teppei high-fived next to him.

_Don't tell me we're playing against them again- you told more to yourself but Oliver heard you and turned to face you completely.

_He said that he wanted us to be members of his new project. He said as Bachira jumped infront of both of you to give him a high-five.

He accepted his gesture without looking away from you.

_The payback for the bowling i guess.. Chigiri said before Isagi spoke.

_Who even won that-

_Hello you diamonds in the rough. Ego said appearing on the screen.

'What happened to the unpolished gems-.'
You thought while raising your head to look at him.

_As you may know, I now hold the power to decide every member of Japan's U20 team. And since I figured that even the losers might have their uses... I've decided that the new U20 will be formed from the members I've gathered here. He said while looking at you with a crazy glimpse in his eyes. There is 100 days before the U20 world cup starts. If you guys were to take part as you are.. let's see... it is simply impossible. He said as you boringly blinked. The next stage is the proof. But let's keep this aside.. Here is a question. What was the "cause" of you guys getting stronger ? He asked as you yourself thought about the answer. "Awakening your ego", "becoming aware of your innate weapons" the reason that happened to each if you without doubt is...

'Get me out of here.'

_The environment. He finished while raising a finger. The special and enclosed space called "Blue Lock". And to make the environment more exciting... I decided to- In Blue Lock phase two, you all will be throw in the peak of the world. Europe's big five leagues.

'AINT NO WAY IM LEAVING NOW THATS FIRE- LETS DO THAT.'

_Among the five following countries, each of you is going to choose which environment you want to sharpen yourselves in. He said as five flags appears on the screen. For reference. First. England, a league characterized by speed and physical battles.

Second, Spain. A league where creativity and technique are desired.
Third.

Italy a league that favors logic and tactics.

Next is France, this league is acting as a gateway to succes for newcommers and young players.

And finally, Germany. A league that fundamentally understands that "football is a sport you win by scoring goals". Noel Noa is there. He finished by fixing his glasses.
That's basically it, make your decision by keeping that in mind. The survival battle in the new "environment" you select, will be demonstrating your "uniqueness".
This is a rite of passage to becoming a professional. It's time to bet your future.

As he said so the screen of your phone light up showing a timer with a message.

_________________☆

||BLUE LOCK
2ND PHASE||

Choose and environment among these five choice.

🇩🇪

🏴󐁧󐁢󐁥󐁮󐁧󐁿

🇮🇹

🇫🇷

🇪🇸

TIME LEFT : 89 : 59

☆_________________☆

'Did Jumanji egg just hack my phone.'

You let out a sigh and eyed the different choices.

_I'm going to Germany ! Igarashi shouted.

_I'll go to Spain. Eita said while putting his phone in his pocket.

_Italy for me.. Aryu said while fixing his hair.

_France for me. Zantetsu said while you only now noticed him still being in Blue Lock.

You opened your phone and stared at the screen.

'Honestly, I have no idea- all of the choices will help me with something anyway, but honestly for me its maybe Spain.. Germany is too epic and Italy too classic.' your eyes trailed to the main screen in the room before going back to your phone.

'I have an idea.' You closed your eyes and randomly clicked on your screen.

'Who cares anyway-'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||