𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

-Two chapters in one-

༄⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

'How did I even end up here....' you thought while adjusting the feminine suit you were "nicely offered to wear".

FLASH-BACK

_(Name) (Lastname) you better hurry up before I send someone to come and drag you there by themselves. Ego threatened with a neutral voice while you tried to hide in your room.

_WHY ME !? You asked while hiding under the covers of your bed.

_Because I said so. He said from the speaker while munching on his instant noodles.

Seeing that you didn't plan on moving he clicked on a Button infront of him that made an unpleasant sound while you uncovered your head to take a look.

_Alright you got ten seconds. He said while you started sweating. Ten.

'PLEASE. HELP.'

_Seven. He continued while you totally stood up.

_WAIT HOW DID WE REACH SEVEN SO FAST-

_Three.

_NO.

_Two-

You stood up and ran to the exit only to be met with Noa's chest who raised a brow down at you.

_Where am I supposed to bring her ? He asked while looking toward the screen where ego was.

_The end of the hallway first door on the right. Ego coldy spoke. Just make sure that the doors close when you drop her by. He said and you could only imagine him locking the automatic doors.

You sweat dropped and tried to run past Noa only for him to grab and carry you over his shoulder.

'KIRA- wait why Kira- HELP ME'

END FLASH-BACK

You let out a sigh and put on the sun glasses you were offered before standing next to Kenyu and Chris.

_(Name) i didn't know you were into modeling too. Yukimiya said while you tried not to frown.

_That's because I am not. You said while you were posing how they asked you too.