𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_Now today's match is about to kick off ! The speaker shouted while you stood with your hands on your hips. Neo egoist match 5 ! Ubers VS Bastard München! Will the "100 million man" Barou Shoei follow his Hartwick with another brilliant performance!?
Will "Mr.Blue Lock" Isagi Yoichi score his first goal in the neo egoist league !? will Kaiser outshine them all with his devasting Kaiser impact!? Or will "Cobra" do her thing and score the goal !? He shouted while some looks from the opponent team turned to you at the mention of "her".

The match eventually started and your team was the one having the ball.

You stared at Kaiser running along side Niko before you went closer to them and pushed the ball off Niko's legs making it easier for your teammate to go away with the item.

He was about to pull of an imprevisible attack that was stopped by an unknown man from the opposite team, before he could have enough time to stop you made your way behind him and hit the ball again only for him to take it right after it was in your possession.

_Yo Cobra. He grinned at you and you yelped at the view of his golden teeth. You're worth 70million which isn't even half of what your ace is. He statted as Kaiser came next to you.

_The ace eater ! The speaker shouted while you took a look at his jersey.

'Don Lorenzo ?'

His eyes went from your figure to Kaiser before speaking again.

_300 million right ? Delicious.

_Quit laughing Lorenzo. Kaiser started. Everytime you show off those disgusting gold teeth of yours it pisses me off.

_Michael. He said and his grin widened. If I shut you down that means I am worth more than 300 million am I right ? He totally ignored him  before asking.

_As always you're a creepy gold-toothed loan shark who only sees people as money. Kaiser spoke neutral while you eyed Lorenzo's figure that reminded you much of a zombie.

_Well duh. The saying "there's nothing in the world that money can't buy" is true right ? He said and started moving his arms weirdly while you looked at him confused. Let's see... 27 million... 30 million.... 50million... he said and started looking at all your teammates one by one, you included.
Time to devour them all, ubers. Ready to counter attack ? He asked with a weak smirk while narrowing his eyes.

'This guy probably smells like cigarettes' you randomly thought before focusing again.

Right after he started running through the players while saying their salary out loud each time he passed one.

Try and get past me Mr. Next gen world Xl ! Raichi provoked him when he got closer enough as you sweatdropped.

'Raichi homie let's be for real...'

_Huh. Aren't you worth absolutely zero ? He asked him totally uninterested. Can I call you mister worthless ? He asked him while Raichi shouted offended.

_THE FUCK !? He said and Lorenzo started running around him while shouting some nonsense which made you take a step back from your spot.

'This guy's weird-'

He ended up making his way far letting Raichi confused behind him.

When he got close enough to the net everyone thought that he was going to go and score but instead he hit the ball back that went flying behind him.

Barou was about to take the item but Isagi got infront of him and took the lead instead.

_I'll be taking this new king. He told him with a smirk while you looked back to check on Lorenzo's position.

_Is this guy really worth only 50 million ? He asked while grinning.

_____________________☆

Bastard München
1 - 0
Ubers

You stared at Isagi in disbelief while breathing heavily.

'He really just stole the ball from Ness'

_Isagi Yoichi scores his first neo egoist league goal ! The speaker shouted while you straightened your back.

'Fair enough'

_WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH YOUR BODY !? Ness asked while you raised a brow.

'Dang what did I miss i was too far-'
You thought while looking at the score board.

_He really is amazing. Someone said from next to you and you turned to see Aiku.

He had a hand on his hip and the moment you turned to him he smirked down at you.

You sweatdropped before he was about to speak again only to be cut by someone else.

_Not bad i like you~ Don Lorenzo said while stopping near Isagi.
You're definitely not worth 50million.
Guess that makes you an ace same as Michel. He said with a smug expression while you and Oliver eyed their exchange. That's ok with you ?

_Fine by me. Just make sure you don't pick the wrong guy to mark, zombie bastard. Isagi told him while the male chuckled.

_Seems like there is really player strategy are worth more than their price~ he said while he made eye contact with you.

His smirk widened revealing you his golden teeth before he looked back at Isagi.

_Don't get cocky off scoring one lucky goal, lil' kitty. He walked past him before stopping right next to you for a second. Meow~ he said over his shoulder and left with his hands in his pockets.

'What.'

You turned to follow him with your gaze confused before he spoke again.

_Alright ubers. Time to get to work.

||___𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍___...||