𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Team Japan U20

3-2

Team Blue Lock

_Forget about balancing shit from now on. Rin spoke while you were standing next to Barou and Nagi.
All forwards can rush in and attack as they please. We'll win even if we have to crush each other to do so.

_Oh shut up. I'm not going to end crushed here. Barou said while you smirked with crossed arms.

_Say less captain. You told Rin.

_Yeah we'll win. Nagi spoke.

☆____________☆

_SHOEI BAROU HAS BROKEN THROUGH ! The man from the speaker shouted while your teammate made his way past the U20's team defense.

He hit the ball but before he could score Aiku jumped and hit the item back with his head.

This time he had a way more pissed expression than his smug one from earlier.

'"I'm gOnNa cRusH you bEfoRe yoU coULd evEn SCore oNe gOal yoU cHick"' you remembered him telling you before the match started.

'I want to crush his head.'

Seeing that the ball was coming toward you you hit it back to the goal only for him to stop it the same way he just did.

'Worth a shot.' He sent you a death glare as you ignored him and focused on the moving item again.

☆_______________☆

The ball was once more at your feet when you decided to pass it to Isagi.

Something woken up in him and it made him dodge most of the opponents easily until Sae came running on his side.

They were both trying to push the other in the opposite direction which made Isagi way more unbalanced than Sae who was taller.

Rin ran on his left and your number 11 tried to pass him the ball, but the kick was too weak.

You ran closer and let your body slide to reach the item faster and hit it toward Rin who received the pass.