𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

It's been over ten minutes since Bachira and Isagi went to grab some drinks for your team as you just finished eating.

_man I'm so full. You said out loud while laying down.

_You pork. You heard Raichi say from your side as you turned your head to look at him.

You showed a disgusted face when you saw him eat as if he's been starving himself since he's born.

_Who's talking- he was about to get mad again but Kunigami spoke.

_Shut up you two I'm trying to sleep. He said as you eyed the strange position he was in.

You ended up shrugging your shoulders from your laying position and did as told.

You started at the ceiling before you finally felt the fatigue shoot through you and you closed your eyes and fell asleep on the cold ground in the same position as Kunigami.

☆___________☆___________☆

_You are going to follow a physical program from now on until i decide it's enough. Jinpachi calmly said as your expression dropped.
And while doing so, you won't be allowed to get close to a ball. He said as everyone in the room gasped.

After a few complainings he gave you a few examples of the training to come and you whistled impressed.

_It looks so modern ! Igaguri said as you nodded to yourself.

_And once more.. .You're going to finish this program when I say so, idiots. Ego started. And the beginning is he took a break before finishing. Now.

What you didn't know is that what was waiting for you was far from being in your mind...

'It can't be that baaad-' you thought while eyeing everyone's reaction.

☆__________☆__________☆

First day

You did your best to keep running as you've been sprinting for the past 50 minutes without any break, but you felt as if the ground was begging you embrace it as you fell face first on the grass.

Second day

You were still breathing heavily even after taking a shower and taking a long break when sitting in the refectory while Igaguri and Yudai were throwing up on the ground.

Third day

You tried your best to stay still while doing a plank, your elbows started burning and you fell aside on Kunigami who failed his exercise as well.

Fourth day

You lifted once more the weight that felt heavier and heavier each time you tried to pull it up and finally letting it fall back on the ground. It took you three long seconds to realize that it fell right on your foot before you started whining while trying to hide your expression from your teammates.

Fifth day

You layed flat on the floor while breathing heavily as someone threw his towel at you, you almost passed out because of the smell before standing up and chasing after Raichi.

Sixth day

You were running after Bachira who suddenly stopped which made you bump into his back but he quickly stepped aside on purpose which made you trip.

Seventh day

'Help.'

Eight day

'HELP'

Ninth day

'I PHYSICALLY CANNOT'

Tenth day

you started cursing from the shower as someone kept banging on the door and from the annoying voice you guessed it was Raichi.

_BITCH GET OUT IT'S BEEN A HOUR ALREADY-

☆_________☆__________☆

You were sleeping "peacefully" as your whole body was aching from all the efforts you made the past ten days, but you didn't mind since you really felt the improvement.

_The first selection, ends now. You heard someone say as you woke up and looked toward the only screen in the room.
Please to all the candidates to go in the underground hall. She kept talking as you tried to go back to sleep since it was still too early.

_Come on, let's leave i am tired of being here. Kunigami said as he stood up.

You let out a loud sight before doing the same.

_FINALLY ! one more day and i would've destroyed those walls ! Raichi shouted.

You lazily walked to the changing room that was next to this one and changed into the uncomfortable uniform.

As you walked out your team was already ready and they were walking in the hallway with tensed features.

You hardly gulped as you still felt your eyes being heavy before following after them.

As you made your way in the hallway you had to force your legs to keep up, once your destination reached you felt your whole self totally wake up while your eyes widen in surprise.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||