𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Hello, glad that you made it so far in the story ! 

This is the last daily update, i will honestly miss updating this book everyday but we reached the end of the manga (waiting for the new chapters to write more)

(Just letting you know that the fanfiction is far from finished)

Also for those who would like to read another long one, choose the next book with daily updates :

Jujutsu Kaisen x F!Reader (Various)

Haikyuu x F!Reader (Various)

(First chapter tomorrow)

Enjoy!

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_Yo Sendo are you okay ? You heard Oliver ask from a few meters away from you and turned to see the male stretching on the ground.

_No- I think I got a cramp- he said while his leg was shaking on the ground.

_Sorry Isagi. But i am cramped too. Kurona said with a sweatdrop from your left.

_Kurona are you okay !? Isagi asked before helping him to stretch his leg properly.

You let out a sigh and set your hands on your hips.

You were about to turn and walk away when you felt your back block and a wave of pain run through your spine.

_OUCH OUCH OUCH WHAT THE HELL- You shouted while setting a hand on your back and slightly leaning forward.

_B*TCH YOU'RE A GRANDMA NOW !? Raichi shouted and came to you.

_I AIN'T JOKING I AM STUCK- you said and tried to straighten your back only for you to stay in the same position.

Raichi started hysterically laughing while Oliver came closer to stay in between you and his teammate who was still stretching on the ground.

He looked amused until Sendo passed out which made him go check on him along with Aryu.

_COME HERE IT WILL GO AWAY WITH ONE PUNCH ! Raichi said and started walking after you while you faced him for him to not reach your back.

_STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE CRAZY-

_TELL THAT TO MY FIST ! He shouted while you sweatdropped.

At the same moment Noa walked in while removing his jacket.

The mentor of the opposite team was already in the stadium and when Noa saw you and Raichi he came to you while you took a step back from Jingo.

_What's wrong ? He asked coldly while staring at both of you.

_THE B*TCH IS GETTING OLD HAH. Raichi said while you got ready to curse at him.

Noa hummed and came closer to you before setting a hand on your shoulder.

You raised a brow but couldn't think of much before he pushed your back with his second hand making your spine crack loudly and you falling on the ground face first.

_......

_...... even Raichi was too stunned to speak at the strenght Noel used.

He watched as the white haired male walked to the opposite team but still stopped to speak.

_She will be alright it's just the shock.

To this Raichi's jaw dropped while he stared at your unmoving body with a sweatdrop.

_MY WIFE ! Shuto shouted before trying to run to you only for him to be stopped by Oliver.

_Stretch your leg first, "your wife" can wait he said while the nickname came out with an annoyed tone.

You weakly raised a thumb up from your position while muttering a low "Thank you" while Noa nodded and walked to Snuffy.

_Time to crush this eyesore, oddball team. Stuffy said with a smirk while Noa stopped infront of him.

_Back off Snuffy. Don't make my job harder than it has to be.

_It appears that both masters are entering the game ! Will bastard München run away to their straight win !? Or would ubers hunt them down and come back from behind !? The fierce battle enters it's final stages!! The male voice announced while you slowly raised your face to see both masters glaring at each other.

'Dang I thought that Noa was taller-' you thought when seeing Snuffy being a few inches taller.

_COME ON B*TCH TIME TO BREAK SOME SPAGHETTI ! Raichi said while grabbing the back of your jersey and made you stand back on your feet.

Your whole figure felt shaky while you stood up as you felt someone hit your shoulder making you trip.

_THAT IS SOMEONE REMOVE THE B*TCH FROM HERE SHE'S TOO OLD NOW- For once you didn't try to shut him up and Noa turned his attention to you again and seemed to think while looking toward the bench.

_Hiori. He simply said while looking at you. Go rest.

His bluntness made you sweatdrop but you still made your way to the bench.

Just before getting out of the stadium you saw Kaiser from the corner of your eyes who frowned.

Your gaze became cold again and you nodded at him.

He seemed annoyed at the fact that you were out but nodded back and walked in further in the stadium.

You let out a sigh of relief the moment you sat while Hiori smiled at you.

_That was impressive (Name). He told you while you smiled at him.

_Go it's your turn now. You told him while he was already fixing his jersey.

He waved at you and ran in the stadium while you eyed the players again, but one interaction caught your eye the most.

Kaiser had his back facing you while Lorenzo stood infront of him, he was grinning while staring at you without stopping talking.

They way his gaze was remained on you meant only one thing and that was that they were talking about you.

'WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT.' You were way too curious but remained with a neutral expression while sitting more comfortably and let out a yawn.

'If I fall asleep here I am gonna get blackmailed until the rest of my life-' you thought while eyeing one of the cameras in the corner.

_Seems like your little Cobra is out for now~

_Shut up you gold toothed asshole.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||