𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

V ||3 - 1 || Z

You let your hand rest on your hip as you watched Bachira score.

There was something about the way he scored that.. inspired you.

You breathed heavily as you didn't feel your lips curve in a more expressive smile.

Sweat was rolling down your neck as you only stared at him with amazement.

You felt something burning in your chest.

It wasn't a painful feeling, it was.. excitement ? Adrenaline ?

You couldn't put a name on it.

But it was as if it was controlling your thoughts.

Score the next goal.

Don't do the pass to anyone.

Own the stadium.

Score.

But the feeling soon left after you had to continue the match.

Your face went back to neutral as you tried to remember what you were thinking about earlier.

☆__________☆__________☆

V|| 3 - 3 ||Z

The next few scores would be executed by the winners.

At the only thought.

Your legs started shaking, but it was so slight that no one could notice.

Your eyes couldn't look anywhere else except on the rival goalkeeper who had his shoulders tensed while everything was happening on your side of the stadium once more.

Nagi was approaching with the ball but Isagi stopped him.

You tried to move and go to them but your legs felt heavy.

Really heavy.
You were hypnotized by the white and black item as you unconsciously tightened your fists.

Some of your hair was unpleasant sticking against the back of your neck as your throat was dry from all the running and heavy breathing.

Chigiri came from the other side to stop Nagi from going further but then both failed after Seishiro made his way in between them.