𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You walked to ''your'' room happy that you will finally have time to sleep today while mentally praying to not share it with some weirdo like Rin.

As you entered the room you saw Barou.

He looked up to you and spoke.

_Is this bed yours ? He asked coldly before showing a bed where there was a shirt and a bottle of water randomly thrown on the sheets.

_Yeah. You calmly said remembering that you came here before eating.

And irk mark appeared on his forehead before he went fixing the shirt and set it properly aside and threw the bottle in the garbage.

_Clean. After. Yourself.

_but it's my bed- and I was going to drink that. You said as an irk mark appeared on your forehead too.

_Oh really ? He sarcastically asked.

_Yeah. To your answer he gritted his teeth and went to another bed before removing the random stuff from it.

'Ain't no way I'm stuck with him now-'

You let out a sigh and jumped on your bed.

_Don't jump like that you're gonna break it !? Barou said while turning to you.

_Oh you're calling me heavy now you gorilla !?

_Call me that again I dare you.

You turned your face to the pillow and tried to ignore him.

'I can't tell who's worse- Him or Rin.'

☆__________☆__________☆

You woke up after the speaker announced the last stage of the third selection was about to begin.

You change put on the uncomfortable uniform that you grew to hate even more with the time before going in the gathering arena in time for once.

You stretched your arms while the top 6 stood infront of all of you.

_And now after counting the total votes taking into account the first and second choices, we'll be announcing how players are sorted in each team. The feminine voice spoke before the screen showed all of the votes.

You had a frown on your face as you started doubting if you did the good choice when seeing your name in team B.

'I took a big risk by choosing this team- BUT I do have the honor to play a second match after this'