𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Time's over !

Not knowing where was your environment you checked on the screen to find your name.

'Don't tell me i didn't click on accident' you thought when you didn't find your name anywhere, that's until.....

_BITCH WE'RE GOING IN GERMANY ! Raichi shouted while standing on your left as you just now found your name next to the German flag.

The first door to open was your destination and you walked in followed by the rest of the people who chose the same country as you.

Isagi Yoichi

Yukimiya Kenyu

Raichi Jingo

Gagamaru Gin

Igarashi Igaguri

Neru Teppei

(Name) (Lastname)

Kurona Ranze

Kiyora Jin

Hiori Yo

As you took a step in the dark room Ego appeared as a hologram and spoke.

_Hello there folks who chose Germany. Welcome to the football of rationality and logic.
The team that's currently the strongest in Germany is... Bastard München. You will play with the players of this team U20 category and train with them.

_Holy shit. Raichi started.

_We're going to Germany! Igarashi started only to be cut by Ego who raised a hand.

_It's quite the opposite. The environment of the big 5 European leagues would be recreated right there in Blue Lock. For that purpose, I have invited players your age who currently play for the strongest teams in 5 big leagues...

From England it's "Manshine City".
From Spain it's "FC Barsha"
From France it's "Paris x Gen"
From Italy it's ubers.
And for Germany Bastard München.