𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_Oh ? He asked with his eyebrows raised while keeping his hands in his pockets. A girl.

He took a moment to look at you up and down before meeting your eyes again.

_You seem weak. Just quit. He said while walking away.

A vein popped on your forehead as you waited for the match to start.

☆_____________☆_____________☆

'What on earth is happening' they were all pushing each other trying to take the ball for themselves, the only one who stood still was Isagi.

You wouldn't lie. You wanted to be the best too, but there was something stopping you from risking it all.

You tried to stop yourself from running after the ball and it worked after you saw Kunigami getting punched in the jaw.

You decided to just wait for the good moment when someone would end up taking his distances with the little crowd.

And it happened, if you caught it right his name was Shoei Baro.

He ran to you and Isagi with only one goal in mind.

And it was the goal itself.

_Get out of my way. He said. Or I'll destroy you.

'Alright he passed in between us but there is still a chance since Kuon was there a- alright 1 point for them.'

The score board reflected a big "Goal" then revealed a Team X | 1 - 0 | Team Z

_I'm gonna tell you something. Baro started the ball isn't my friend wherever it is, but just a slave that allows me to be the best.

He said while walking toward his team.

'Alright yellow card or maybe not- I'm coming.-'

I took the ball in between my hands then let it fall and stuck it with my foot on top.

_ hey Baro. Hearing his name made him turn around but not before reaching next to his teammates.

Thing I saw coming and gave me more time to hit the ball Wich went flying and hit him in the face.

_You coward, your called "slave" is more useful than you are. Imagine playing soccer without a ball. Hah bullshit.

_SHOW HIM (NAME) ! Raichi shouted as you gave him a side eye which made him realize what he just said.