𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

'I am stuck in blue lock-

Wearing an' ugly uniform 

Trying' to score many goals

Listening to the guy who's hair is a bowl-'

'Yeah fr I should become a rapper' you thought while keeping your hands in your pockets and walking through the hallway, you got hungry so you went back in the empty refectory.

You were walking back to your room when you heard some loud noises that sounded like iron boxes falling on the ground.

You stopped for a moment and your gaze averted to the corridor that was on your left, you raised a brow when you noticed how the lights weren't working in there and gulped hardly.

The more you stared at it the more you felt sweat form on the back of your neck.

You heard someone's breath hitch and looked over your shoulder.

You couldn't prevent the high pitched scream leave your throat when you saw Igaguri.

_IGARASHI WHAT THE FU-
As you said so you took a step back and almost tripped if it wasn't for the wall.

He seemed terrified while looking toward the hallway, your eyes went from him to the dark hallway before noticing something on him.

_What's that for- you asked as you had to stop yourself from chuckling after noticing the towel wrapped around his head.

_For my hair to dry faster- he said while turning his attention to you.

_What hair ?

_What ?

_What.

You let out a sigh and took a step away from the wall.

_Anyway I am going to sle- you started but got cut my him.

_I saw someone walk in there-
He said and you eyed him confused.

_What do you mean ?

_There is someone here- he said and you felt a shiver run down your spin.

_I am NOT going to check. Goodluck- you said and started to leave but he wrapped an arm around yours.
You slowly turned your head to face him and he was creepily staring at you.
Why don't you just go to sleep !? You asked and tried to pull your arm away but he didn't let go.

_WHAT IF IT COMES AFTER ME!? He asked back and leaned closer to you.

Your eyes twitched in annoyance as you turned to him and grabbed his shoulders.