𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

A few days later

You let out a yawn while eyeing the stadium boringly.

'It's too early for that-'  you thought when you saw the Spanish team coming in the arena as well.

You looked down at your chest where the bastard München jersey was and let out a sigh.

'At least it suits me-' your thoughts were cut when you heard a playful whistle coming from your left.

You looked up and turned your head to be met with Kaiser approaching.

He had that usual confident aura and stopped next to you.

_Bet you'd look  even better in mine. he said as you mentally cursed at the small device on your ear.

'Our jerseys are similar.'

_Stop it Kaiser. Ness said and you noticed the small smile on his features. Please excuse him.

You nodded and smiled at him.

_it's okay don't worry.

_You heard the lady Kaiser said and got closer to you before setting a hand on your lower back in a "friendly way".

Your shoulders tensed as he was smirking while Ness was looking at the opponent team stretch.

_I'll go stretch too. You said as an excuse to move away.

It worked since he let go off you and set his hands on his hips.

_You know I can help with that. you looked at him over your shoulders with a frown.

_Oh my God Kaiser.. you cursed under your breath but it seemed as if he heard you because he lowered his head with a smug look.

_You would say that too~

Your eyebrows twitched as your lips parted as if you were about to say something when you felt someone get on your side.

_Leave her alone. Kiyora quietly said while having his hands in his pockets.

_Repeat that I didn't ya. Kaiser spoke as you watched their interaction with a sweatdrop.