𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_TO ALL THE BLUE LOCK TV FANS WORLDWIDE, THANK YOU FOR TURNING IN! Get ready, for the moment you've all been waiting for is upon us ! THE CLIMAX OF THE NEO EGOIST LEAGUE !! Tonight's match... FC BARCHA VS MANCHINE CITY and... The battle of the undefeated.. BASTARD MUNCHEN VS PXG !

Everyone was excited to watch the so-called match of the "undefeated", except John. 

John was never happy.

_Y'all someone call John the match is about to start ! The male spoke when sitting on the couch while his roommate sighed.

_Let John. I don't see (Name) on screen. 

_I want to see the full extent of this team's ability. Noa spoke as you listened for once without any distraction on your side. so those on the bench be ready to fight at any moment's notice. Don't miss your opportunity. Now go and win Bastard Munchen. I will not accept anything less.

'I'm born in the wrong generation.' You thought after he was done talking as you flinched at Igaguri appearing on your side.

_YES MASTER!

The next thing it was you along with the rest of your team walking through the corridor leading to where your next match would take place.

Once there you took a look around you. There were new faces and your eyes narrowed at the sight despite it not being surprising.

_What's up Blue-rose emperor ?~ You heard from a little further making your entire expression drop. It seemed you forgot about some details concerning this match.

'I forgot about him-' you thought when seeing Shidou approach Kaiser.

By the looks of it he was provoking the German prodigy while you went walking further to avoid catching his attention.