𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

'Stupid Bachira'

'stupid blue lock'

'Stupid soccer-'

Were your thoughts as you made your way to the refectory.

It was already late but you didn't have much of a choice than to go eat now since what happened a few minutes ago.

Flash-back

'Why is the water so cold-'

You let out an annoyed sigh before stopping the water and took a towel.

After getting changed and all the rest you took your stuff in your bag and put them in one of the lockers before walking to the exit.

You were humming a random song before reaching for the knob.

You tried to open but it was blocked.

_huh ?

You tried again and the only result was the lights turning off.

You put your free hand in your pocket as the other one was still gripping the knob.

You narrowed your eyes before sighting again.

You tried a little harder but still nothing and you just kicked the door with your leg.

Before you could turn to go look for something to open you heard a chuckle behind the door.

_I swear to God if you don't open this door-

Before you could finish your sentence the door opened and there was no one.

You were already brave enough for not reacting to the dark room but now you felt cold sweats forming on the back of your neck as your face remained neutral.

You took a step forward and looked right first before looking left.

You jumped back out of reflex after someone with what seemed to be a white cover over his head jumped on you.

You fell on your back and let out a whine as he fell on you.

_Im gonna kill you so bad-

_Let's go train (Name)!

_What no, it's too late and I just took a shower. You said while trying to stand up but he didn't let you go.