𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_You guys got a break too ? Aiku asked with an amused smile. Our whole team is here ! He said as Isagi walked in finally joining you.

_TAMASHII REVOLUTION! Teppei shouted while the guy who asked for your phone number was screaming his soul off at the back vocals.

'They're all drunk-'

_HUH IS THAT ISAGI YOICHI ? Teppei asked while turning to you five.

_AND IS THAT MY WIFE- (NAME)- Sendo tried to grab you but Aiku moved your behind him before crossing his arms over his chest with his eternal smirk.

_THE F*CK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE !? Kazuma yelled while being ready to knock all of you with the mic in his hand.

_well well what do we have here. Karasu said while walking in with the rest of the people you came with while cracking his knuckles.

_Need some help here ? Kenyu asked as Eita was getting in a fighting position next to you.

_YOU WANNA GO !? Kazuma started.

_IN A BOWLING MATCH THAT IS- you were all in the reception of the bowling while you went to pay for the tickets with Aiku.

_Come on guys we have to register first ! He called but no one listened.

You rolled your eyes and took the registering paper before sitting next to your team.

_Register me as the monster ! Bachira started following by Aryu.

_Put my name as stylish Buddha.

_I'll be Ninjari BanBan. Eita said while you almost gave up on writing their names.

_Yo (name) just put Moron A, B and C. Karasu told you in an attempt to make you laugh.

You tried not to laugh and stood up after getting everyone's names.

Oliver came with the list of names of his team and you both registered.

_We'll crush you this time. He said with frowned brows and a smirk.

_You can still try. You said while returning his smirk.

☆_______________☆

_IM COUNTING ON YOU DARAI!! Kazuma shouted before two of his teammates came on his side.

_MUSTER THAT FOCUS !?