𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Third day of the program

_ISAGI, IGAGURI, (NAME) !? IS THAT HOW YOU PLAN ON BECOMING THE BEST !? JUST QUIT ALREADY BEFORE I CRUSH YOU As he said that your legs stopped functioning and you fell from the treadmill.

You were laying on your back while breathing heavily.

Igaguri did the same but fell more dramatically and started vomiting a few meters away from you.

_HAH LOSERS ! Raichi said while changing the speed to faster.

'Is he ever human- these past three days i finally met everyone and I swear this one never gets tired'

Isagi stopped the machine and just walked away.

'I can't move-'

You put a little more effort this time and finally got up.

_HAHA (NAME) YOU SUCK ! The blond male said while smirking. You threw your bottle of water at his face which made him fall as well.

Igaguri finally stood up from the ground still a little dizzy while covering his mouth.

_I I I think i-im gonna pass out- he said while getting close to you.

_IGARASHI YOU STINK STAY AWAY FROM ME. you said as you took a step back.

he just kept going and ended up falling on the ground with his face first.

You sweat dropped and felt a hard grip on your shoulder.

'I forgot about him' you thought while slowly turning around.

He was angry. 'He's always angry'

His hair was wet along with his face, and you couldn't tell if it was because of the sweat or the water you threw at him.

You smiled awkwardly and waved at him as the hand he kept on your shoulder grew stronger.

_IT HURTS YOU COWARD

_WHO ARE YOU CALLING COWARD he yelled back.

Someone came from behind him and pulled him away, as you reached for your shoulder Kuon made his way next to you.

_Ah.. its only the third day and its already really- he started while eyeing Igaguri. Hard for some of us. He finished while turning back to you. Do you want some water ? He asked with his usual smile.

_No thank you. You said while smiling back at him.

_Alright ! He said while walking to Isagi.

_LET ME GO IM GONNA KILL HER Raichi said while he tried to get out of the stone grip that was holding him back.

_If you don't stop im gonna punch you so hard that  you're gonna pass out on spot. Kunigami said while still holding him.

The blond kept yelling some curses as you took this for your sign to leave.

You were about to leave when you bumped into someone who appeared from nowhere.

_(Name)~~ the person said.

You studied his face and it was no other than Bachira.

His face was really, really close to yours, you took a step back but as you did he followed the movement staying in the same distance from you.

You let out a sigh and spoke.

_Hey Bachira-

_Let's see who can lift the most! Come on-

He took hold of your wrist and dragged you to where the machines were.

_huh ? Looks like there is only one left. He said whit a hand on his hip. Alright I start !

You just nodded and watched him getting ready.

☆_____________☆_____________☆

Your jaw dropped.

Of course you did expect him to lift a lot. But not THAT much.

It should be at least 1/3 of what you usually do.

You gulped as he let you come for your turn.

Both of you warmed up so it wasn't a problem to have a try but.

'HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIFT THAT'

you took hold of the bar and pit your hands in a more comfortable position.

You peeked a glance to see if someone was watching.

There was Bachira with his hands on his hips and a close eyed smile next to you.

Isagi, Kuon and Igaguri left.

Gin and Yudai were fighting- more like Gin was harassing Yudai while Okuhito watched.

And Kunigami was watching you with his arms crossed with Raichi next to him.

You put a little pression in your arms to try if you could do it.

'Man. I'm dead.'

You stabilized your legs and started trying, after a few long seconds of suffering you managed to lift it for 0.000001 second before it fell back.

_Bachira you're a monster. You said while resting your arms on your knees.

His innocent smile turned into a sadistic one as he looked down at you.

You sweat dropped even more before he returned to normal.

_Thank you (Name) !

'Was that even a compliment-'

_HAH LOSER ! Raichi yelled toward you as you did the same back.

_SHUT UP RAICHI ! After this he received a punch from Kunigami to who you smiled grateful, he just nodded and walked away.

☆_____________☆_____________☆

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||