𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Today's chapter came out a little later, my bad

Also THE WORD THAT (NAME) WANTED TO CALL KAISER IN THE LAST CHAPTER IS SWITCHED TO "NARCISSIST" I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE-

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

.Kinetic Vision Training Room.

You played against Blue Lock mens while wearing some 3D glasses.
But this time compared to before they were way more flexible which made it more difficult for you to pass by their defense and score.

After what seemed to be a whole match timing the training session came to an end and you lazily pushed your legs to get out.

You went out of the stadium and made your way to the changing rooms.

You walked to your locker and held yourself with your inner arm that was resting against the iron surface as you looked for your stuff.

After taking a shower and finally feeling better you went to the refectory where everyone was already in.

You took a trail and not feeling like sitting with Isagi and the rest you made your way to an empty table.

But it didn't last since someone sat right infront of you.

'Someone knock me out-' your thoughts only multiplied when you noticed none other than the man who was on top of the ranking infront of you.

Michael Kaiser.

He had the same confident smirk on his face before making direct eye contact with you.

You stared back at him for a few second before looking toward where Isagi was sitting with envy.

_So (Name) how was today's training? He asked before eyeing his own plate.

You gritted your teeth but still answered even though you knew that he was pretending to be nice.

_Good. You said as he smirked.

_You have quite the luxurious life here in Blue Lock. He said when noticing the food and took a break. Even though you're treated like prisoners. He finished before looking to the multiple walls without a single window.

You slowly munched your food while eyeing him with a frown, and when he was about to talk again you removed the earpiece that allowed you to communicate.

You tried your best not to laugh when you couldn't understand him anymore and only listened to him speak some words in german.

_Und willst du abhängen, wenn du hier rauskommst?~

'Damn I'm a genius' you turned your gaze back on your plate until he seemed to notice that you weren't listening to him anymore.

𝙴𝚗𝚐_so it's like that huh~ he asked while looking at the small item next to you, he then shrugged his shoulders and spoke. English works too.

You swallowed with a sweatdrop and maintained the eye contact.

𝙴𝚗𝚐_I don't speak English. You lied while trying to avoid his gaze this time and frowned the moment you realized what you said.

A smirk appeared on his face as he pushed his trail slightly aside and crossed his arms over his chest.

𝙴𝚗𝚐_Oh so how did you get what I said ? He asked as you stopped moving for a second, you looked up at him before letting out a sigh.

He looked at you with a smug smirk as you finished eating, you then put back the small item on your ear and waited for him to say whatever he wanted to share.

𝙴𝚗𝚐_I think I'd prefer hearing you without those~ he said and removed his ear piece. So you all got the choice of which league to assist huh ? He started while letting his head rest on his hand. Good choice i should admit.

'Should I tell him or not-' you thought while remembering how you chose the country randomly.

𝙴𝚗𝚐_Hmm yeah-

𝙴𝚗𝚐_That's good because honestly it would've been too suffocating being surrounded by dudes only. He said while eyeing your reaction.

You sarcastically raised an eyebrow at him and looked away for a second.

𝙴𝚗𝚐_Yeah as if it wasn't enough they had to add more- you said more to yourself as you started standing up and took your trail.

𝙴𝚗𝚐_Hey~ where are you going we just started talking. You heard him say with a teasing tone when you were already walking away.

'Why did I chose Germany........' as you thought so a few more players of Bastard München sat on the same table where Kaiser was, he stared at you a longer before turning to his team with still his smirk on.

You let out a sigh and got rid of your trail before leaving the refectory.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||