𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You were humming a random song while walking in the corridor when you noticed a familiar figure.

'Wait isn't that-'

_Itoshi Sae ? You spoke out lout confused.

When he heard you call him, he stopped in front of you with his usual cold gaze.

Another thing you noticed is that he was walking toward the exit and was dressed in casual clothes.

_You are.... leaving ?. You asked with dotted eyes and felt even more intrigued.

_Well what does it look to you ? He asked with a harsh tone as you rolled your eyes.

_Hah. Scared to lose ? You said as if you had a death wish.

_I only came here to see something on my own and I got my answer.

You eyed him with a frown.

'Why the hell is he telling me that-'

_And there is someone I chose to play with the U20 team.

You were about to jump on him and strangle him but kept your composure.

'Ain't no way Ryusei Shidou I HATE YOU SO MUCH SAE ITOSHI'

Your Mental break dance of a break down started before he walked past you to leave.

_Rin's better anyway. Was the last thing he heard you say which made him raise a brow.

You then walked in the changing rooms and everyone turned to you.

You ignored their stares and walked to your locker.

_WE CAN ACTUALLY WIN THIS ! Igarashi yelled while you eyed Barou who was sitting not too far from you.

'He looks so depressed-'

_Quiet down you unpolished gems. Ego walked in and started the half-meeting.

After talking for over 10 minutes it was time to go back to finish the match.

☆________________☆

Time for the second half.

You were finally feeling relaxed when someone stopped infront of you.

You turned to meet his gaze and almost decided to quit the stadium and go after Sae.

_Hah look what we have here~ Shidou said while you tightened your fist.