𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

- A few days later -

_Time for the regulars. Noel announced as you waited for him to say more.

He ended up announcing everyone's position for the match against team England.

_Currently this team has two different philosophies. He said while looking up from the tablette.
The first is the efficient football, that uses Kaiser as the finished. And the other is blue lock's style of causing chemical reactions among unrestrained egoism. One could say they have a dog-eat-dog relationship. A team that simply focused on Kaiser scoring goals. He continued blue lock's philosophy will get mixed in... I want to see the evolution that this might bring. He finished while you didn't get a single thing too busy to daydream.

_Wait, Noa. Kaiser said as you looked up to listen to him. Is this a test for me ? He asked for once serious.

'BRA we're llitterally over 20 here this ISN'T JUST ABOUT YOU-'

_Glad that you noticed it. Noa said and you raised your brows not even surprised anymore. Don't fail, ace.

'Fr i won't be surprised if Ego comes in running to get in the match.'

_Mind your own fucking business, you shifty master. Kaiser said while you looked aside.

_Prove it to me then. Noel continued while the doors that will lead you to the next match behind him opened. Time to play bastard München. Do not hesitate.

After saying so he stepped aside letting you all walk in first.

You let out a sigh and made your way in while forcing your legs to cooperate.

_Look at who's all high and mighty. Nagi said while looking toward you.

You raised your hand as if you were doing a salute and walked to him.

_You're flattering me. You sarcastically said and he remained neutral.

_What did you expect from someone who's salary is 19million ? Reo said and stepped next to you.

'Ladies and gentlemen... my MAN YALL'

You smiled to him as he let a friendly slap on your shoulder.

_Happy to see you too. You told him as he grinned.

_Welcome to Blue Lock TV, where the mentum never stops! Football fans around the world, it's time for the third match to start ! Ego announced as you looked over your shoulder to see your team getting ready.

_Nagi. You called out as he raised a brow. I'll crush you. You said as he seemed to take your words seriously.

He looked at you with a frown while you walked away.

'FINALLY MY TURN TO USE THIS SENTENCE-'

☆__________________☆

You ran alongside Grim while he was the one having the ball.

He got ready to pass it to you since he started being surrounded but just before you could reach out for the item Reo came into view pushing you with his back.

'SINCE WHEN DID HE GET SO STRONG-'
_What did they feed you the past 20 days- you asked while trying to resist his weight.

He let out a chuckle while throwing a fast look over his shoulder at you.

You failed of taking the ball from him and instead only made your way somewhere else on the stadium.

Reo ended up getting infront of Ness and you smirked.

'SHOW HIM NESS MA BOY'

Your expression only dropped when Reo managed to dribble past him.

'Dang i should've chosen England.'

You were taken out of your thoughts when Kaiser came running past you.
You followed him with your gaze and your expression became serious for a moment.

You focused back on what was happening in front of your net and saw Reo using Rin's outside spin to try and score.

Your jaw dropped as Gin made a fine save avoiding the point for the opposite team.

The match continued and the more you watched Chigiri, Reo and Nagi the more you stood in disbelief.

'What the fu-'

☆__________________☆

Bastard München
0 - 1
Manshine City

Chigiri just scored the first goal as the exit of the stadium started looking really attractive to you.

'Chigiri my princess what did they do to you...'

_Yoichi. Kaiser called out as you only came back to your senses. Is that red head an old friend ? He's good, fast, strong. He said cockily while getting closer to him. I'm going to put you in my stage, as the knight whose aim is to slaughter the king. He told him while his expression turned even more confident. He whispered something in his ear that you couldn't quite hear before he pulled back.

Right after he started walking away before his gaze stopped on you.

_But be careful to the joker who's only goal is to please the king in point to steal what's his~ he told Yoichi while still staring at him.

'Is that supposed to be me.'

Isagi glared at The German player while he only chuckled at his reaction before walking to you.

_And you~ he said as you let out a sigh
Come on~ start running after the ball like a dog there is no one who would bring it to you. He said as you narrowed your eyes with a frown.

The past 20 days you learnt to get along with him, but there were still those moments when he was so full of himself that he considered everyone as simple puppets that were only here to make him score.

_Yeah I love this look! He said as you were about to speak only to be cut by him. Remember our plan, Cobra~ he said while you nodded.

_I won't. You said while he smirked satisfied. Isagi or Ness ? You asked while he went in thoughts for a moment.

_Whoever get the ball first, even though.... I think that if it comes to Isagi he may try to score by himself..
So you know what to do~ he told you while you let out an amused sigh.

_You owe me. You told him while his smirk widened.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||