𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You did your best to Block Aryu from taking the ball from you as he was staying close behind with his arms parted to not let you dodge or move away.

_Can't you get any more annoying... you asked more to yourself, but he heard you.

_Me, I don't allow you to talk to me like this, woman. He calmly said as a vein popped on your head.

You were about to move but his leg passed under your arm and hit the ball.

You felt your jaw fall as he didn't even have to get infront of you to score.

After this, he straightened his back and you eyed him by throwing a glance over your shoulder, and only now did you notice how tall he actually was.

He took an odd position as his hair seemed to fly in slow-mo.

_(Name). Barou said from a few meters away as you whistled.

_Chill. You said as you heard him sight annoyed.

_(name)... Aryu repeated to himself as you turned to look at him once more, he took a step closer to you and slightly crouched before bringing a finger to play with a lock of your hair.

_What shampoo do you use ? I am pretty sure that we don't have the same in our changing rooms. He said the second part more to himself.

You were about to take a step back when you felt a presence behind you and an arm came in contact with your shoulders before protectively moving aside.

_Keep your hands away. Reo said with a cold glare, once you were behind him, he let go of you as Aryu only ignored him and walked away.

'Lucky me.'

☆__________☆__________☆

Team Red || 4 - 2 || Team White

You let out an annoyed sight as you looked at number 3 Panick after he just scored.

The game continued and Aryu had the ball.

He ran to get closer to your goal, but you stopped him before he could do so.

He stopped for a second infront of you and studied the different options he had to dodge you.

He tried left but you moved at the same time as him, and when he tried right you slightly crouched and pushed the ball more aside, he tried to follow but you immediately took it back and dodged him before running behind him.