𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

Hello, How are you enjoying this story so far ?

Announcing that a (Haikyuu Various x F!Reader) is on the way  !

Also, Is there anyone that watched the new spider-man movie ? "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse" Because i may or may not be writing a story about it too.

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_Who's that- Kira asked while glaring at Ezra.

_He's a friend, his name is Ezra you said while opening your palm toward the male who was staring at him while his legs were resting on the line of bleachers infront of yours.

Kira was eyeing the male with a frown as you took this as your signal to leave.

_Anyway good luck with your training. You said while standing up waiting for Ezra to follow your move.

_yea- WAIT YOU'RE LEAVING WITH HIM-

You ignored him and grabbed Ezra's wrist and started walking toward the exit.

Kira was about to follow you but got called by his teammates.

_YO KIRA WHAT'S YOUR SISTER'S NUMBER !?

_SHUT IT MORON-

_________________☆

As you got out of the training center you let go of him and turned to face him with a neutral expression.

_Hah, im sorry, do you want to go eat somewhere ? My treat so I can catch up with whatever this was. You said as he let out an amused sigh.

_Are you asking me out on a date (Name)~ he asked while raising a brow.

'Respectfully yes.'

Seeing that you didn't answer he took out his phone and continued.

_Where d'you wanna go ?

You pretended to think for a moment before saying.

_How about (place) ?

He nodded and you both went to the nearest metro.

☆________________☆