𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

Hello, how are you enjoying this story so far ?

About (Name) (since i saw some comments complaining about her skills/character Developpement) : 

So far she did score goals but they were NOT described as something impressive since it was in YOUR/HER POV, which means the thoughts of the other characters were barely shared.

(Name) is more impressive for the fact that she can lead her team to SCORE, with various techniques and others.

But she does remain a striker.

In this match (again answering some comments) she will NOT score, however expect more in the upcoming ones.

Enjoy!

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_RESTART !! The man in the speaker shouted before you found yourself surrounded by Oliver and Tanaki.

You raised a brow confused since you weren't the one having the ball at the moment and when you looked up to Aiku he only grinned at you and sent you a wink.

You saw the ball being passed to Barou and was about to make your way toward them only for the two players next to you to follow your move and speed up the same moment as you.

You turned your head and saw Aiku glaring at you this time.

You slowed down only for Tanaki to continue and Aiku hide you the view from the goal.

'What the fu-'

You couldn't think any longer before Shoei scored the second goal of the match.

Bastard München
1 - 1
Ubers

_What the hell was that for- don't you have any other spots to be at ? You asked Aiku while he looked down at you.

_My bad~

You only rolled your eyes at his answer and tried to move somewhere where he wouldn't be near you.

Barou took a pose while Sendo and Niko went to congratulate him.

'Why the hell was he following me like that ?' You thought while turning your attention to Aiku again, he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand before making a brief eye contact with you.

_They are trying to stop you from approaching this zone. Someone said from behind you before a hand came in contact with your jaw to make you look toward a part of the stadium.