𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

'GAWD DAMN WHATS THAT'

You thought while looking at all the remained players.

You felt sweat form on the back of your neck as you recognized a few of them.

You stared in confusion at some people since you thought that they were disqualified.

_Hello, how was the physical program ? Jinpachi asked while appearing on the three big screens that were on the walls in the room.

You let your back rest against a wall with your arms crossed over your chest while waiting for him to say more.

_The smartest one should've noticed that there is no players from buildings 1, 2, 3 and 4.

'Of course I did i can recognize all those ugly a-'

_well it's because they don't exist. He confirmed which made you choke on your spit. But that's not important.

'WHAG'

You were fighting against your inner thoughts as he said something that caught your attention.

_Let's take for example, Noel Noa. Best attacker in soccer those past years.

'Actually no I don't care-' instead of listening to him you looked in between the different players with a bored look.

_From now on, the second selection of Blue lock will start. He said as you looked toward the screen. There is five levels in this part, but only those who succeed a test would be worth enough to go on a formations with pros from the whole world.

'DANG NOW THATS WHAT I CALL MOTIVATION' You thought as a small smirk creeped on your face.

_That is, each of you will have to go through those doors alone. He said as some stared surprised.

'Finally.'  Here you go.

Your true nature.

Something Ego Jinpachi noticed in your matches before selecting you for this program.

_The level is higher than before, the second selection will get rid of the useless ones. He stated. Goodluck. He said clearly not meaning it before the screen turned off.

You looked around you to see if anyone would dare to go first before letting out an amused sight.

As you started walking toward the door some eyes landed on you, but to your unluck someone got there first.

Which didn't stop you from walking closer to the door.

But after seeing him get in position about to show off, you stopped and looked at him over your shoulder.

He hit one ball that went up toward the ceiling before doing the same with the second one he had to his feet.

Both of the items met still up, before crashing back on the ground.

You looked with a surprised gaze before looking back at him.

'He's my type, but that's NOT THE MAIN TOPIC'

Without a word he started walking to the door, but you stepped infront of him since you were already next to it.

You waved slightly as he stopped and looked down at you with a bored expression.

_Sorry Honey but I'll be going first. You amusingly said before turning your back to him and walked in.

The door closed behind you as he tsked in annoyance.

He went in an empty corner before looking up to the screen.

(Name) (Lastname), he thought totally uninterested before letting out a sight and closed his eyes to wait for the doors to open again.

☆______________☆

'F*CK WHY DID I DO THAT!? AND I CALLED HIM HONEY NOW MY CHANCE TO GET HIM ARE OVER-' you thought while pulling on your (haircolor) locks with a fake horrified expression.

You walked in the dark corridor for a few minutes before arriving in a small stadium.

'I feel in a psychiatric hospital-' you thought while eyeing the white walls.

You were keeping your hands on your hips while looking around you before you heard a noise from behind, you turned with an intrigued face before receiving a ball in your face.

You rubbed your nose annoyed before looking from where the item came.

'Amazing.'

You looked around you once more to try and guess what to do and as you did so, a blue hologram appeared a few meters away from you, he raised his arms as if he was going to fight you and you looked at it with horror.

'NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.'

Then an inscription appeared next to it head.

'Blue lock man...........'

The wall behind him caught your attention as you noticed that it was written ''score zone''

'I..... am mentally not ready for this.'

Your thoughts were cut as a red circle formed around you before starting getting smaller and smaller.

'I guess I have to score without getting out of it right ?'

To confirm your thoughts, you hit in the ball that announced your first score.

_Yahoo ! You cheered for yourself as the bot didn't even try to stop the ball from going behind him.

After your action you saw a timer on the wall on your right with 100 goals left.

'100 goals. 100 goddamn goals.... well at least this bot suck' you thought before hitting the ball again, but this time the hologram stopped it in the most unhuman ways possible.

'.....'

After you scored the first 20 goals you took a step back to look at the fake players that appeard infront of you.

Level 2. Was written now on the left wall as you let out a sight.

'Enough playing let's end that...'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||