𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You were breathing heavily with your hands on your knees.

You understand now.

The reason of why you were on the goal.

Flash-back

_How about you (Name) ? Kuon asked while looking on the notes he was taking about your weapons.

_Mine is- you removed Bachira's hand from your face before continuing. Probably adapting fast to any strategy ? I don't know. You let out a tsk sound as Meguru didn't let go of you.

he only nodded before letting out a sight.

End Flash-back

There was nothing to do, except make sure that you won't get close to the rival goal.

You clenched your fists.

But then a smirk appears on your face, your eyes were reflecting the whole stadium to those who may look close enough as your blood was boiling in your veins.

The only problem is that...

When you meant "all kind of situations" you meant all kind of situations.

_I am warmed up now we can seriously Begin. You said out loud but no one heard you.

To your ignorance you didn't see Isagi look toward you, he seemed to notice something before looking away.

No, you weren't going to miss any one from now on, the goal is closed.

Kuon ran with the ball toward you.

The Wanima Brothers slightly behind him as they easily made their way toward you.

_Move girly or you may get hurt ! One of the siblings shouted as Kuon had a confident smile on.

Your teammates ran after them to stop try and stop them from coming closer as Bachira looked at you with a huge smile on and this empty look of his.

He felt it.

No matter the issue of this match your goal would stay untouched from now on.

Kuon passed the ball to Keisuke who passed the ball to his brother.

They tried to make you lose your focus.

Kuon was the one having the ball as he kicked with the intention to score, the ball was about to get in the goal as you were still in the same position while looking at him right in the eyes.

And without even moving your gaze from him you extended your right arm to stop the ball from continuing.

The item fell on the ground before rolling to the brunette's feet.

He had a face of disbelief as both brothers started cursing at him.

Chigiri used this moment of inattention to take the ball from them and ran to the other side of the stadium.

_Good Job (name) ! You heard Bachira shout as you finally relaxed your shoulders.

'MY HAND HUURTS'

_______________________

You won.

Everyone was cheering around Chigiri since he was the one who scored the last goal.

You had a genuine smile on your face as you saw him being happy as well, he didn't show much emotions since the start of the blue lock program so it did make you feel warm in your chest.

Your eyes went from your team to the opposite one where Kuon was lying on the floor while protecting his head from the kicks he was receiving.

You went to him still smiling and they all stopped to see what you want.

After you got close enough you let out an amused sight.

Your aura was nothing but joyful as your face expressed happiness and gentleness.

He for a second thought that you forgave him but the feeling soon went away after you kicked him in the stomach.

_You dirt bag, even words can't describe how much you disgust me.
You said before kicking him again.

He just stayed on the floor and whined in pain, the opposite team ignored you and kept hurting the poor teenager as you joined their action.

You continued until two arms made their way under yours before pulling you back.

Your back was pressing against a chest and damn did you feel those muscles tense.

Curious about who got you away from your enjoyable moment you turned to be met with Kunigami who was looking down at you.

You let out a nervous chuckle as he sighed and let go of you but still kept a hand on your upper arm.

_Guess he deserved it.. but don't get yourself in trouble. He said with a small smile.

You smirked and looked back at Kuon who was now getting beaten up by Raichi.

You saw Isagi approach them but Kunigami pulled you away to leave the stadium.

_Let's go. He said as if you were supposed to be leaving with him.

_You really are stubborn sometimes. You say while rolling your eyes but still followed after him as Riachi's annoying voice faded behind you.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||