𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

New Love interest unlocked in this chapter : "???"

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You woke up at 10:59 and realized that you had to meet with Isagi.

You quickly change into other clothes before going to the bathroom and check more your appearance.

'I MISSED WEARING THOSE'  You put on your ear piercings that you couldn't keep in the Blue Lock for some reasons and took your phone before setting some money in it case.

Your parents were on a trip so you didn't have to worry about them and Kira was probably still snoring.

So you quietly went in his room and took a picture before leaving.

'Hah blackmail you ugly-'

Only now did you notice all the new notifications, you smiled at your screen before checking the address of the cafe.

It took you 10 minutes to arrive and there was Nagi missing.

_(Name) over here ! Isagi waved at you as you went to them.

You went closer and waved back.

_Hey I am happy to see you out of the project for once. You joked before you heard a voice that made you want to kill yourself in your back.

_And now isn't that (Name) you turned only to see Karasu sitting on a table with a few more of your teammates.

_Wait a second those guys over there- Chigiri said while turning to their table. It's them !

_Sup dudes ! Bachira ran to them as some greeted him and others glared at the poor boy.

_Come sit with us ! Kenyu said as you eyed his elegant attire.

'I AM BLUSHIN DAM-'

_Also, where is Nagi ? You asked Isagi as he checked his phone again.

_Well he said that he overslept but... came out that he found an arcade and decide to stop by- he said with a sweatdrop. Selfish little-

_Let's go jump him ! Bachira finished as you chuckled.

_(Name). You heard from next to you. Can you give me your phone number ? Eita asked while towering over you with his height, he kept one hand in his pocket while the second one was handing you his phone.

_You could've only added me on my socials it's the same thing anyway. You said while taking his phone and doing what he asked you to.

He had a small side-smile when taking it back and his smirk only widened when he looked over his shoulder at Karasu who was fuming. 

_It's better like this. he said while looking back at you.