𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You were walking in the hallway with the uncomfortable blue lock uniform that was sticking to your skin.

You were complaining each two seconds before seeing Isagi.

You decided to go talk to him since you didn't have many opportunities to do so.

_Hey Isagi- you called, as you did, he stopped infront of an open door and you bumped into his back.

He turned for a second before muttering a quiet "sorry" but both of your attentions were caught by what was happening inside.

_What do we have here. A cold voice said and you moved aside to see Baro looking at both of you over his shoulder without any shirt on.

'Dang the gorilla's fine as he-'

_What are you doing here. He said this time more aggressively while turning a lite more to face you.

_Tell me something Baro. Isagi said while stepping in and you just followed while eying the stadium. How can I be as good as you ? He asked determined.

_Yeah tell him how to- WAIT WHAT !? you tried to get in the conversation but his words took you aback.

'He SUCK so bad and WE LOOK LIKE IDIOTS NEXT TO HIM NOW'

No matter how stupid he sounded you stared at Baro's expression which remained neutral, that's before his eyes turned to you, he didn't blink and suddenly hit the ball that flew and hit right on Isagi's face, he fell back while Shoei completely turned to you.

_Use your brain idiot. He told him before taking a step to you.

He still eyed you with the same expression before bending down to take another ball in his hands.

_Do you also want to know how to become as good as me ? He asked with a raised brow.

You internally panicked as you weren't sure if you could dodge this pass.

_Ye- I mean no I don't. You said while throwing a fast glance at Isagi who was slowly standing up.

_Really ? Baro asked uninterested before throwing the ball at your feet.

You eyed him confused and he got more into position.

_Show me.

_There is a lot of things that I can show you, which exactly ? You asked while fixing the ball to be set under your foot.

_Oh ? He straightened his back more with a hand on his hip and looked down at you from his position.

'Wait a damn second THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT-' You thought after realizing what was on his mind.

He noticed your panicked gaze and his expression turned into one of amusement until Isagi spoke again.

_Teach me.

You wanted to facepalm as he didn't give up and just kept embarrassing himself more.

Shoei didn't even glance at him as his face remained neutral again.

As you were wondering what to do your eyes trailed to his body.

You hardly gulped as you saw his toned chest.

When you looked up to meet his eyes again, he was looking at you with a raised brow.

'I WAS RESPECTFULLY STARING SIR-' You thought before he hit the ball toward you.

With the strength and speed of the item you decided to step aside and watched it fly to the net.

You then turned to look at him once more and he was walking with his back facing you.

_Just quit already. He told you and Isagi as you tightened your fists.

You relaxed your figure and positioned a ball under your foot.

_Hey Baro. You said earning both their attention.

You hit the ball and it went a mere inch away from his head before going in the net behind him.

_Goal. You said with a side smile as he only eyed you.

_Show me Shoei. Isagi said once more annoying you.

You set a hand on your hip waiting to see his answer.

Instead of answering Baro only hit the ball which went right in the net.

'Dang Isagi wasn't even ready-'

_Quit. He repeated.

_N- before he could say more you grabbed his wrist and started dragging him to the exit.

_We're leaving, it's time to get you to bed Isagi. You sarcastically said as he looked at you with a surprised expression.

_(Name). Baro said as you turned to look at him.

_Hmm ?-  a ball was flying to you but at the last second you moved your head, the item hit Isagi right in the face and his nose started bleeding.

_what was THAT for ? You asked agitated as your hand hesitantly grabbed Yoichi's chin.

You didn't receive any answer from him.

You only eyed his stoic figure a last time before leaving.

☆__________☆__________☆

_My bad Isagi- you told him while trying to help him patch up the best you could.

_It's alright really, ouch-

You removed your hand from his face and let out a sight.

'I would've passed out if it hit me instead honestly-'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||