𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You watched as Kenyu pushed all of his teammates to keep the ball to himself.

'Nah man that's embarrassing-' you thought and at the same moment Reo took the item from him to which you were grateful.

90 seconds left before the end of the match.

He passed the ball to Nagi who was running toward the net until he saw you approaching from the corner of his eye.

And without any difficulty you took the item from him and sent a wink before you went running in the opposite direction.

You had a small smirk on your lips and looked over your shoulder to see Isagi.

'Boii I told you I'd bring you the ball but you're making things complicated for me'
You thought while Kenyu stood not too far from him with the same anger from earlier.

'Actually i may have an idea at how to bring it to him..'

Don't.

Score by yourself.

Do it.

....

You rethought about your decision and let out a sigh when you saw Reo and Nagi infront of you.

You stopped running which made the opponents run past you and you turned to start running back to your side of the stadium, and just before reaching the center line you passed the item to Isagi and sent him a nod.

At the same moment Noa passed next to you and you could see him eyeing your acts intrigued before he went on Isagi's side.

You changed direction again once you didn't have the item anymore and eyed everyone trying to receive Noa's pass after Yoichi passed him the ball.

Yet here it is, he waited for YOU to get into a better spot before hitting the ball toward you.

_Show me how you take decisions, (Name). He said and you smirked.

'I am not an egoist, or maybe not just as much as Isagi. I got that chance to not be on the bench. So-' you kept on running when Kaiser came on your side.

_Are you betraying your king (Name)~ Kaiser asked with a hint of anger in his voice while you chuckled with the same tone.