𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

Hello, how are you enjoying the story so far ?

I saw a few comments asking about Ezra, so here what was mentioned about him so far :

Ezra is an oc, also an official love interest.

His first apparition was back in chapter 52 where he recognized (Name) at the arcade and called her "Cobra" for the first time.

Black mullet, tongue/ear piercings.

sport : ??? 

other informations for those who asked :

Height : 5'9 (179)

Age : 18 (going on 19 in the story)

Nationality : Japanese / Italian

full name : ???

Goes by : Ezra 

Any questions here :

Enjoy!

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_BITCH WHEN DID YOU START RUNNING SO FAST- Raichi asked on the treadmill next to yours.

_HAHA I AM BETTER THAN YOU ADMIT IT- You started as he brought his hand and changed the speed on yours which made you fall off but not before grabbing his arm for him to fall with you.

You were both on the ground cursing at each other before a shadow covered both of you making you freeze.

You looked up and smiled awkwardly as Noel stood while noting something down.

You let out a sigh and tried to stand up before Raichi aggressively put his hand on your shoulder to get up first.

You were about to shout something at him but stopped yourself and only stood up while Noa watched both of you.

He stayed a few more moments before leaving.

_HAH YOU SUCK- He said and you tightened your fist.

☆_______________________☆

_I CAN'T ANYMORE. Igarashi shouted while you were doing your best to do more push-ups.