𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You were fighting the urge to fall asleep while Lemon explained the strategy for the next match.

_Here's the dangerous players of the opposite team. Wanima Keisuke and Wanima Jun-chi. As he started talking about them you slightly looked up to see the picture of two funny looking players.

One was eyebrowless as the other one's looked as if they were shaped to look like lizards.

Your eyes twitched in disgust before you let your head rest in your arms again.

You were sitting in between Bachira and Kunigami, Meguru was already sleeping and you looked at him with envy.

You noticed how Kuon was missing to your "meeting" when someone entered in the room, and it was the long-haired brunette.

_Look who finally decided to show up ! Raichi yelled as you rubbed your eyes.

_I'm sorry.. I didn't notice that the time passed.. he said with flushed cheeks.

As you finally adjusted your view properly you blinked a few times before letting out an annoyed sight.

_He probably masturbated- you said your thoughts out loud but when you realized it was already too late.

_THE BITCH IS RIGHT ! KEEP THIS FOR ANOTHER TIME LOSER W- I HAVE A GAME TO WIN ! Raichi said while standing up.

Kuon let out a nervous laugh before speaking.

_I was thinking about tomorrow's strategy- he said as you just eyed the board infront of you not caring much about his excuses.

'I'm so tired..'

You couldn't hear what Kuon started explaining as you fell asleep as well.

☆____________☆

_USELESS B*TCH DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT POST YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN !? Someone shouted at your face as you woke up.

_What the hell do you want !? You said as you pushed Raichi away from you.

_Stop you two it's not that much of a big deal we'll do a reminder before the game starts ! Kuon said with his hands on his hips.

_Yeah it won't be a big deal I'll adapt easily. you said while standing up and stretch.

☆____________☆____________☆