𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

A few days had already passed since your two free weeks started, AND you didn't do that much.

In the morning you went running and the rest of the day were pretty random events.

You just woke up and noticed that someone was calling you in a FaceTime.

You checked the user and answered with a small smile while rubbing your eyes.

_Hey m- you started as your mother appeared on the screen.

_MY BABY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU HAD TWO FREE WEEKS I COULD'VE STAYED AND TAKE CARE OF YOU WHILE YOU STAY HOME- You heard a grumpy voice behind her before your dad took the phone.

_(Name), Darling do you need me to send you any money ? He asked right after her as you blinked a few times.

_No thank you im good and no worries mom, I will have more free weeks from now on. You said clearly not sure about your own informations.

_HOW AMAZING- she said while appearing on the screen again.

_Sir what should we do about the situation..  another masculine voice was heard from the screen as an irk mark appeared on your fathers forehead.

_Can't you see i'm busy.

_O-of course sir but we're in the middle of a meeting- the man tried to say only for your dad to let out an annoyed sigh.

_It's okay dad, I'll call later. You said while standing up from your bed.

_Alright Darling, take care MOM LOVES YOU MWAH- your mom said while your father was shouting curses at his employee in the back before hanging up.

'Facinating...'

You got changed in some casual clothes to go outside and decided to go for a walk.

It was around 11am as you walked not too far from the beach while looking at your surroundings.

Your really enjoyed your time before you saw a familiar figure jogging in your away.

You wouldn't mind if it was a stranger but seeing this blond hair made you stop with an approaching irk mark.

The male noticed you and went running slower before stopping infront of you.

_Hah. You~ he said as his pink eyes narrowed with amusement filling his features.

_Shidou. What a surprise.. out of all people- you said the last part more to yourself as he put his hands in his pockets and leaned his head closer to you while adjusting to your height.